she gets hurt on stage (requested)

"Good luck out there tonight, my love. You're going to do an amazing job."

Your encouraging words brought a smile to her face and even though she felt a little nervous, she didn't let it show.

"Thank you, baby." She smiled and gave you a quick kiss.

Making her way to the girls, they took a deep breath and shared a quick group hug before heading out on the stage.

The screams got louder and louder as they appeared on the stage in front of the thousands upon thousands of fans in the crowd that have been impatiently waiting to see them.

The intro to ddu-du ddu-du began and you watched from backstage, watching the girls enjoy themselves on stage for the first time in what feels like forever.

You love how passionate they are about music and how they light up when they're on stage.

You love seeing them be showered with love from the fans in the crowd because they deserve it all.

You watched all of the girls dance, rap, and sing as they brought an endless amount of joy to the loud and excited fans.

Although you watched all of them, your eyes, of course, focused the most on your girl.

Her bright smile and adorable personality as she jumped around and hugged the girls as they performed different songs on the setlist.

"Blinks, are you all having fun tonight?" Rosé asked as she gazed out into the crowd with love in her eyes.

As the fans cheered, she smiled brightly.

"I'll take that as a yes!" She giggled. "We're so happy to hear that because so are we! The show is only just starting and we have many more songs to sing for you. Are you ready?"

After a few seconds of listening to the fans scream joyfully, the girls took their positions for the next song.

"Typa girl that'll make you wanna dream," Rosie sang.

From backstage, you pulled your phone out of your pocket to take a few pictures and a quick video of your girl performing as this song happens to be one of your favorites.

"Didn't know that you were cold 'til you felt my fire. Heaven's gate just opened up, hearing choirs. If you saying something else, you a liar." Rosie sang.

The girl's practiced each song long and hard.

But this one was still new and even though she felt confident in performing it, she was a little worried that she might mess up somehow.

She was, unfortunately, correct.

As she did the routine, she ended up moving the wrong way and the next thing she knew, she was on the ground in pain.

She clutched her ankle, feeling a sharp pain inside it.

"Ouch," She groaned and just like that, things got hectic.

The girls knelt on the floor beside her, medics came out on the stage, and in a panic, you hurried out to her as well.

You didn't have to worry about anything since your relationship was public already and you felt more relieved about that now more than ever since she needed you.

"I don't know what I did but I hurt my ankle." She said as she took your hand and squeezed it tightly.

She hated that so many people were seeing her in such a vulnerable position but right now, she was in pain and she needed to know why.

"I don't think it's anything serious." The medic said as he looked over her ankle and asked her a few questions. "It's probably just a sprain. But you do need to rest it."

Rosie nearly burst into tears.

It's been so long since she and the girls have toured.

This was the last thing she needed.

"I have to perform! What can I do?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"We could have you sit down to perform for the next few shows until it heals up. But I think, for now, you need to go backstage and rest up. Some ice will help too."

It was difficult for her but with the girls looking over her and telling her that she had no other choice because they simply wouldn't allow her to perform while in pain, she gave in.

You followed her backstage as she was helped into the girls' dressing room and as a staff member hurried off to get her some ice, you were quick to comfort her.

"Baby," You whispered softly as you brushed your hand across her shoulder.

"I need to get back out there." She sniffled. "The fans and the girls are counting on me."

"Darling, you have to take care of yourself. You need to rest and ice your ankle first."

She stared at you in sadness, allowing you to wipe her tears away.

"The girls and your fans are understanding of your injury. They want you to take care of yourself. Besides, missing one show is better than missing several."

"I know." She mumbled.

"You're in pain, baby. You can't push yourself and no one wants you to suffer just to perform. Of course the fans and the girls will miss you being there but they understand and they love you too much to see you hurting."

"You're right." She said as she brought your hand to her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Will you sit here with me? Stay with me while I ice my ankle and have to sit still?"

"Absolutely." You said before kissing her cheek lovingly.

You sat down beside her and when the ice came, she curled up to you and kept the ice on her sore ankle.

It would be a challenging few days but she'd be alright with the endless love and support from the fans, girls, and, of course, you.