pretty savage chair choreo (requested)

You felt so proud of your girlfriend.

Standing in the very front row at Coachella, your eyes are full of love and pride for Rosie as she and the girls own the stage.

You know how huge of a moment this is for her and the girls and you couldn't be more excited for them, knowing that this meant the world and more to them.

The girls have just wrapped up performing how you like that and even though it's getting late, they are full of energy and the crowd is feeding off of it, making this night even more incredible.

They're moving on to pretty savage next, which just so happens to be one of your absolute favorites by them.

It's such a great song and every performance of it always blows you away.

However, for some reason, Rosé wouldn't let you see her and the girls practice this particular song.

She said it was going to be different from the other performances but wouldn't say how and she refused to tell you, no matter how much you asked for her to.

So this particular performance of pretty savage is extra exciting as you wonder what she and the girls have up their sleeves.

It was, as always, an outstanding performance.

There were four chairs near the edge of the stage and the girls made their way to them, sitting down in them as Rosie sang,

"We're pretty, pretty savage."

Suddenly, it went dark for a few seconds and when the lights came back up, you were met with a sight that made your heart race.

"You know, savage," She sang as they began to move around in their chairs, dancing sexily.

And as they did so, your eyes locked with Rosie's.

She didn't look away from you as they slowly stood up, a smirk pulling at her lips.

As she stood up, she swayed her hips, only to sit right back down.

You could hardly handle it.

She looked so good, words weren't even enough to begin to express it.

Watching the way she moved, particularly her hips, made your breath hitch in your throat as your heart hammered against your chest.

You knew people were staring.

With the way Rosie didn't dare to look away from you, with the way she was smirking at you as she danced, people were bound to stare at the two of you, and even capture the moment.

But you didn't care.

You didn't care if the whole world saw.

You couldn't hide how much you were enjoying the performance and her keeping her eyes locked with yours made it all even more riveting.

She looked so sexy up on the stage and you knew that she was driving people in the crowd wild and, somehow, that made it all even hotter to you.

Because you knew that at the end of the day, no matter how many people want her, she's all yours.

You bit your lip hard, so hard you were surprised that you didn't draw blood, and you winked at Rosé, making it clear to her just how much you liked it.

You watched her run her hands through her hair and continue to move her body while seated on the chair, all of it making you want her more than you ever have before.

After a few more seconds and a couple of hair flips, the performance came to an end and the lights went out.

But as they came back on as the girls prepared for their next song, your eyes remained locked with Rosé's.

"That was so sexy." You mouthed, still biting your lip.

She smiled at you before blowing you a quick kiss.

"You're her girlfriend?" Someone leaned over to ask you.

You nodded, eyes still locked with Rosie's, watching as she sent you that beautiful grin.

"You're so lucky!" They said to you and all you could do was beam in response, knowing that you truly were.