you sleepwalk (requested)

"Y/N? Where'd you go? Come closer, I'm cold," Rosé sleepily whined as she felt around the bed for you.

She was feeling chilly due to you not being wrapped in her arms the way you had been just a couple of hours ago when you went to sleep and in order for her to be able to fall back into a peaceful sleep, she'd need to hold onto you.

But she felt around for you on the entire side of your bed and you weren't there.

The sheets were warm so she knew you couldn't have been gone for long.

She sat up against the pillows and rubbed her eyes, a little yawn escaping from her lips before she turned on the light and adjusted to the darkness of the bedroom.

After a few seconds, she looked around for you.

She thought you might be in the bathroom but the door was wide open and the light was off, so you weren't in there.

She got up and started to walk downstairs while calling out for you, but you didn't reply.

"Y/N? Baby, are you down here? I'm getting worried. If you hear me, please talk to me." She said as she continued to look around for you upon reaching the last step.

She ran her fingers through her messy hair before checking the front door.

It brought her a little peace of mind that both locks were turned, which meant that you were safe and sound somewhere in here.

She looked toward the kitchen and saw that there was a little light coming from inside.

"Y/N? Are you in here?" She asked as she entered the kitchen and turned the light on, finding you across the room near the fridge.

The doors were open and you were just standing there with your back facing her, as quiet as can be despite her asking you question after question.

"What are you doing down here? Did you wake up craving a late-night snack?" She giggled as she walked to you. "Anything good in there? I could use a little something too."

She wrapped her arms around you and hugged you from behind, her lips softly brushing across your shoulder.

But you stayed silent.

"Y/N? Baby, are you alright?"

She turned you around and saw that your eyes were wide open, but as she waved her hands in front of your face you continued to stay silent.

"Baby girl?" She frowned. "Are you asleep?"

She pulled you away from the fridge and closed the doors before you pulled out of her arms and walked across the kitchen to go over to the island.

She saw that a few snacks were scattered across it and you were mumbling quietly to yourself.

Something else caught her eye and that was the oven light.

It was on.

"Are you cooking something?" She asked as she ran to the oven, finding that you were cooking a frozen... pizza? "Well, at least I woke up to come and look for you. Otherwise, our house would be burnt to the ground in a few hours."

She turned it off and grabbed an oven glove to grab the frozen pizza before tossing it into the garbage.

She exhaled in relief.

That could've been disastrous.

She placed her hand on your back as she appeared by your side yet again.

"Baby? Hello?" She said before snapping her fingers in front of your face but you, yet again, said nothing in return. "Yeah, you're sleepwalking."

You've never done this before, so it was worrying,

But she has read in the past that waking a sleepwalker can be risky as it can cause disorientation, so she decided to just take care of the mess you made and then you too by just helping you back up to bed without waking you.

She grabbed everything from off of the counter and put it all away before she protectively pulled you into her arms as you started to try and pull away again.

"No more sleepwalking tonight. Come on, let's get you to bed."

"I need a snack." You said as she turned off the lights and walked up the stairs with you.

"You can have a snack in the morning. For now, you need to get back into bed."

She guided you up the steps, her hands on your back the entire time until you turned to go down the hall and reached the bedroom a few seconds after.

"Back into bed we go." She softly spoke as she helped you under the covers, tucking you in.

She laid down beside you and held you securely in her embrace.

"Maybe I should tie you to the bed or lock the door so you can't sleepwalk for the rest of the night. Maybe I should put a bell around your wrists so if you move, I'll hear you." She teased with a laugh before kissing your forehead softly.

Your eyes were closed so you were, well, still sleeping, but in the comfort of your shared bed this time.

"Kidding. I'll just hold you close all night." She said as she ran her fingers through your hair. "Please don't burn the house down if you sleepwalk again."

You stirred in your sleep, moving your head from your pillow and onto Rosie's chest instead, and a bright smile tugged at her lips.

"Sleep tight, darling." She whispered before kissing your head lovingly.

In the morning, she'd be teasing you about your want for a snack and your attempt to burn the house down.

After making sure that you're feeling okay mentally and physically, of course.

But no matter what, she's just happy that both of you, as well as Hank, were safe and sound; that's all that truly matters.