she gets sick in the studio (requested)

"Are you sure you're feeling up to going in today? You don't look like you're feeling very well, baby." You said to Rosie as you watched her slowly put her shoes on.

She looked utterly exhausted today.

Sure, she's been working hard in the studio and practice recently on top of all the other things that she does such as photoshoots and interviews, so it's no surprise that she's so tired.

But this just seemed different.

You could see it in her eyes; she wasn't feeling well.

"I'll be okay." She said as she finished putting her shoes on.

Getting up from the bed, she walked over to where you stood with your arms folded over your chest and a look of concern on your face.

"Really, baby. I'm alright. Don't worry about me. Enjoy your day off. Get some rest or watch some good movies. I'll be fine." She said and gave you a soft kiss on your cheek.

She was trying to reassure you that she was alright and nothing was wrong but you knew better.

Something wasn't right.

"Have a good day." She said as she grabbed her purse and put it over her shoulder.

"You too." You said, though you had the feeling that it wouldn't be long before she came back home.

Rosé always tries not to worry you, so it was only once she got in the car that she let out a groan of agony.

She felt terrible.

She was incredibly tired, felt sick to her stomach, and felt feverish.

She knew she was probably coming down with something but today was a very important day in the studio and she needed to try and get through it.

So as much as she wanted to go back inside the house and confess to you that she didn't feel well and have you just hold her all day long, she didn't.

Instead, she pulled out of the driveway and headed off to the studio for the day.

But it didn't take long for her to feel so terrible that she could hardly move around like normal.

When she arrived at the studio, she forced smiles to the girls and talked as much as she could before Lisa stepped into the booth to record.

And Rosie began to feel even worse as time went on.

She couldn't even move, her stomach hurt so badly.

And she felt so nauseous that she worried she might be sick, though she tried to push that thought into the back of her mind.

"Are you okay?" Jennie frowned as she noticed beads of sweat on Rosie's forehead.

Rosie nodded but neither Jennie nor Jisoo believed her.

Jisoo placed her hand on Rosie's forehead and shook her head.

"You're burning up. You need to go home."

"I can't. We have so much to get done." Rosie said before closing her eyes as her nausea got worse.

"I'm calling Y/N to come pick you up," Jennie said as Lisa stepped out of the booth upon seeing Jisoo and Jennie fussing over Rosé.

Rosie wanted to protest but before she could, her stomach turned.

Grabbing the empty trash can nearby, Lisa placed it on Rosie's lap before she began getting sick into it.

As she got sick, Jennie called you and waited impatiently for you to answer as she watched Jisoo and Lisa comfort Rosie.

At home, you had just been flipping through the tv channels when your phone began to ring.

Seeing that it was Jennie, you were quick to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Y/N? Rosie's sick. You need to come pick her up." Jennie said.

You just sighed, completely unsurprised that you were getting this call from Jennie.

You knew that something wasn't right with your girl before she left.

You just didn't think she'd get this sick this fast.

"Okay, I'm on my way." You said and grabbed your things before catching an Uber to the studio, so you could drive Rosie's car back.

You walked into the building and to the girls' studio before knocking on the door.

Lisa let you in and you went right over to Rosie, who had her head resting on her arm and her eyes closed.

"She was throwing up and she's running a fever. I don't know what it is but she needs to get some rest." Jisoo said.

"Oh, trust me. I'm taking her home and I won't let her lift a finger. I'll take good care of her." You said and the girls sent you small, relieved smiles.

They knew you'd take great care of your girl.

"Baby?" You said as you brushed your fingers across Rosie's arm. "Are you ready to go home?"

"Yeah." She sleepily spoke. "I don't feel good."

"I know, baby. We're going to go home and get you into bed. You'll feel better in no time."

You helped her stand up and grabbed her things before helping her out to the car.

"Baby? Why didn't you tell me that you felt sick before you left? I knew something was wrong, you could've just told me." You spoke as soon as you were in the car.

"I don't know. I wanted to try and push through, I guess." She sighed. "But I should've known better. I need to rest more than anything else and I know that now."

"Okay." You said as you gently ran your fingers through her hair. "Don't worry, my love. We're going straight home and you can get all the rest you need."

"Love you." She yawned. "I'm going to go to sleep on the way."

"I love you too, baby. Rest up. You'll be alright in no time." You promised, swearing that you'd take great care of your girl until she felt better.