bite me (requested)

Rosie watched as you sank your teeth into your lip as your nerves got the best of you while you watched a new episode from one of your favorite scary shows.

She let out a sigh as she turned her gaze back to the tv, trying to get the image of you biting at your lip out of her mind so she could stay focused.

But she couldn't seem to do so and kept looking back over at you, finding herself biting her own lip at the sight of you biting yours.

As much as she loved the sight, she was getting a little aggravated by it.

Because she secretly hates this show and she really wants you to sink your teeth into something else.

Watching you release your lip from your teeth brought her a little relief, only for the feeling to return more intensely as you sank your teeth into your lip once more just a few seconds later.

And this time, she couldn't seem to fight it.

Reaching for the remote, she turned the tv off and you looked at her in disbelief.

"Rosie, I was watching that!"

"No, you were driving me insane." She said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"What?"

She put her hands on your hips and pulled you close to her, biting at her lip to drive you crazy this time.

"You were biting your lip." She spoke as she licked hers. "And you were making me want you so bad."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." She said as she looked into your eyes. "Stop biting your lip."

She brushed her thumb across your lower lip and then said,

"Bite my neck instead."

"What?"

"You heard me, baby girl. Bite me." 

You were taken aback by her suggestion but it didn't take long for the shock to fade away and get replaced with excitement.

"You know you want it just as bad as I do. Bite me, my girl. Come on, do it."

You leaned in and gently sank your teeth into her collarbone, causing a blissful sigh to escape her lips.

"Yes," She sighed.

You leaned in and softly kissed her neck a couple of times before you bit at her sensitive skin, making her eyes roll back as she threw her head against the sofa.

"That's it. So good." She said as she melted over the feeling of you biting her skin.

And when you bit at the sweet spot on her neck, the spot that always makes her turn into putty in your hands, your name fell from her lips in a soft moan.

"Y/N," She moaned. "That feels so good."

You brushed your fingers across her thighs as you continued to bite her skin; not too hard but not too gentle either, bringing her an immense amount of euphoria.

"Yes, like that," She said as she tangled her fingers in your hair as you continued to bite her neck and her collarbones.

You forgot all about the show you were watching quite quickly, only able to focus on Rosie now, and bringing her all the bliss that you possibly could.

You knew that it was going to be an exciting night.