calling her mommy in front of the girls (requested)

Sitting in the living room with the girls surrounding you, you tried to find something to do to occupy yourself as Rosie gave them all of her attention.

You're over at Jisoo's today and usually, you never feel bored when you're hanging out with your girlfriend or any of the girls.

But it seems that none of them are paying attention to you. They're all focused on each other and only each other and you're feeling bored.

Tugging at the hem of her soft black sweater, you hoped she'd turn away from Jennie, who she was currently talking to, and she'd pull you into her arms and give you a little attention.

But as you tugged at her sweater, she just gently pushed your hand away and continued to talk with Jennie.

You sighed and laid your head on her shoulder as you poked her sides.

"Rosie? Baby, pay attention to me." You whined.

But she just laughed and spoke to Jennie, just as she's been so occupied with doing for what feels like hours now.

You weren't giving up though.

If that's how she wanted to be, you'd just get her attention another way.

Putting your lips to her ear, you whispered something that would send shivers down her spine.

"I want attention, mommy."

She quickly looked away from Jennie and stared at you with big eyes.

She couldn't believe that you'd call her mommy right here in front of the girls.

"What did you just say to me?" She whispered to you.

You could tell by the look in her eyes that she was almost daring you to say it again.

"What? You didn't hear me the first time?" You questioned as a smirk pulled at your lips. "Should I say it a little louder? Loud enough for the girls to hear?"

Her breath hitched at the thought.

"I know you love it when I call you mommy. Do you want the girls to know just how much you love it? Because I don't mind calling you mommy from the top of my lungs if that's what mommy wants."

"You're pushing it." She said as she clenched her jaw.

"Oh? Is mommy mad at me?" You whispered in her ear as you brushed your fingers across her thighs.

The girls were busy talking to each other, lost in a conversation that they were so into that they didn't see what you were doing.

"If mommy had just given me attention like I wanted, I wouldn't have had to do this. But you gave me no choice, mommy."

She looked at the girls and then back at you.

"Get up."

"What?" You asked.

"Mommy said get up. We're going home." She said as she bit her lip.

Well, you didn't expect that.

"Sorry, girls. Y/N's not feeling well so I think we should head home." Rosie announced and the girls frowned.

"What? Y/N, are you okay?" Jennie asked worriedly.

You were so surprised over how quickly everything had changed that you couldn't even find the words to say.

"She's got a stomach ache and I think she's a little warm," Rosie said as she brushed her hand across your back.

"Oh, no. We hope you feel better!" Lisa said.

"Yeah, Rosé, take good care of her. Make her feel better fast." Jisoo said and you both got up, grabbing your things in a hurry.

"Oh, trust me, girls," Rosie started to say, looking at you with a smirk. "I will."

You both exited Jisoo's house and got into the car.

"What happened, darling? Why are you so quiet now?" Rosie asked as she noticed how speechless you seemed. "Next time you tease mommy in front of the girls, there will be consequences." She warned.

But not in a way that made you fearful or made you think she was going to hurt you.

Rosie would never do that to you.

The way she was talking was in a much more exciting way.

"I'll do it more often then, mommy." You said as you bit your lip, driving her wild.

And she just shook her head with a smile, the thought actually being one that she looked forward to.