Yamaguchi Tadashi - Think It Over, Again

Au: Soulmate (Anything your write on your body, except for name, location, appearance etc

Au: Soulmate (Anything your write on your body, except for name, location, appearance etc. will appear on your soulmates body)

Requested (I changed it a bit but eh)

Tags/Warnings: GN! Reader, nothing else that I can think of?

Word Count: 2.5k+

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

The counselours office was intimidating. Stacks of paper were piled strictly on every desk surface except the one you sat on. Before you, dipping through files, was the counsellor. Behind him, a wall of windows let in bright light making him appear like a dark looming shadow. You gulped as he let out a loud, irritated huff through his nose.

"So, you plan on going to university in Japan?" His glasses gleamed as he turned his head enough for the light to shine through.

"Yes, sir."

"How many have you applied to?"

"Just one." Your fingers began to fidget beneath the desk. "Sir. The program I'm with only allows me to apply to one. The administrators are connected."

Holding up a paper in the light, you watched the man's sparse brows furrow. "Conniving isn't it? That's one of the most difficult universities to get into. Do you have a backup plan?"

You bit your lip. "Well, I either get my Visa to renew before the next term, go home, or find my soulmate."

"Visa's can take weeks, there isn't that much time, but it's worth trying or else you're going home anyway. Which I'm guessing isn't what you want." He moved, standing to his feet to trade the file with another. You squinted as the bright light hit your eyes until he came back and began to type on his computer. "What of your soulmate, I'm guessing that's why you're here in the first place?"

"Yes, sir. I know they live in Japan based on their writing, and I was able to narrow it down to Miyagi based on how they talked about the land's geography."

"Clever. At least you've got the writing system and not some other one like a tattoo. Though a name probably would've been best."

Nodding with a sigh, you silently agreed before dropping your head down to stare at your hands. Small doodles began to appear on your wrist, popping off your skin with vibrant colour.

"(L/N), don't wear that face. It'll work out, I'm sure."

You smiled, head tilting sideways as you gave him a smirk. "Sorry, for not sharing your same level of optimism."

Getting up from your seat, you thanked the counsellor before heading for the door

As with most, if not all, writing soulmates, whenever you tried to write out your name, location, even appearance, the ink would fade away before you could finish writing the last letter.