Kuroo Tetsurou - Headline Pt 2

AU: Parent

AU: Parent

FEM! Reader

Word Count: 2.7k

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

"No activity at Kuroo and girlfriend's apartment. Strange? Did they move?"

Kuroo made it a point to not look at the media anymore. There were too many lies and it made his blood boil, but at least the lies were better than what actually happened.

All of them were better than what happened.

The first night without you, he woke up without you beside him and felt wrong. When he finally got out of bed, he looked around the bedroom and didn't see your stuff littered around and that made his heart drop. The last straw was not seeing you in the kitchen, baking or smiling, and it made his stomach turn.

After that night, he couldn't stay there anymore. The apartment was empty without you.

Later that day, volleyball practice was a mess, it was even worse than the game he did earlier that week. His couch must have known what happened from the look on his face, but, thankfully, didn't say anything.

He gave Kuroo the week off which he gladly accepted.

He went back to the apartment one last time and packed all of the things that he needed and headed over to Kenma's. Kenma's house always acted as a safe haven for him. It's the place he would go to after the two of you fought, but Kenma would always kick him out before he could suggest sleeping over.

"Get out and fix your argument. You're only going to make things worse if you hide," Kenma would say, and then slam the door in his face.

However, when Kenma opened the door this time and saw Kuroo's tear-stained face with bags in hand, he didn't say anything and just opened the door. Kuroo never went over to Kenma's house with open tears, usually, he would suck it up like a man and cry in the car ride over, but wipe his face before he rang Kenma's doorbell.

For a while, all he did was stare at the ceiling, rejecting all of the offers Kenma gave him like water and trying to talk about it. It was only later in the night when Kuroo spilled his guts about anything.

Kenma listened carefully, never judging, but a worried expression rested on his face. "She just left?"

Kuroo wiped his cheek and took a sip of water. "Yeah...she did. I don't blame her though...I'm just worried about her. She doesn't have a good relationship with her parents, so she wouldn't go there, and most of her friends live within 20 minutes of us and she's not with any of them. She's gone."

"Kuroo..."

"And she's pregnant," Kuroo sobbed, "she's probably scared, tired, holy shit. What did I do?"