Sugawara & Sawamura - Ready. Aim. Fire? Pt 3

AU: Gang

AU: Gang

Gender Neutral Reader

Word Count: 5.6K+

Disclaimer: contains violent themes and suggestions, gun violence (? Kind of) all of this is fiction and I don't condone violence...anyways enjoy lol

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

"I'm going to kill him," Kiyoko said, kicking a nearby trash can. "I'm going to bash everyone's head in–"

"Woah," Kuroo said, pulling Kiyoko away from the dented bin. His expressions were the same as always, easy going without a care in the world, but you could read the concern in his eyes. Another reason he'll be a good leader, you thought. Care about your people but stick to business as usual, keep a level headed mind. "We don't know if it's actually Aoba Johsai. It could be someone else."

Kiyoko glared. "It's their colours, Kuroo."

Kuroo shrugged and rubbed his forehead, letting out an exhausted sigh. "It could be a setup. We can't take the risk."

You nodded. "He's right. We shouldn't do anything until we know for sure. It could have been them, but if it wasn't then we'd be declaring war with the wrong person. A person who would watch us tear each other apart to pick up the scraps."

Kiyoko smirked and shook her head, trying to ignore the truth in your words. "'We'? You're throwing that around like it's a ball."

You met her eyes, they were cold and unwavering, worn with the time as gang leader. But you could see the cracks in her carefully made mask. She was, and will always be, your sister. The one you ran away for. The one you left your family for. The one you used to laugh and cry with. Your flesh and blood. The last person who understood what it was like to lose both your parents.

The last person who remembered your father's kind eyes and your mom's smile.

"If you want Neokma's help, you have it."

Kiyoko nodded. "Thank you."

Kuroo looked between the two of you, surprised that the conversation didn't end with bloodshed. He didn't complain though. "What's the first move then?"

"First we need to figure out if it's actually Aoba Johsai," you said, and then turned to face Kiyoko, "you should call your members and get everything in order."

Kiyoko furrowed her eyebrows. She was probably used to giving the orders rather than receiving them and you sighed lightly in relief when she met your eyes and walked away.

Kuroo leaned in closer to you. "What happens if it's them?"

You closed your eyes and then grinned. "Then we prepare for war."