Sugawara & Sawamura - Ready. Aim. Fire? Pt 1

AU: Gang

AU: Gang

Gender Neutral Reader

Word Count: 2.4K+

Disclaimer: contains violent themes and suggestions, gun violence(? Kind of) all of this is fiction and I don't condone violence...anyways enjoy lol

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

You weren't a hateful person despite being the leader of a gang, just a little hostile, but you couldn't really blame yourself, it ran in your blood. It was a balance of knowing when to take risks, vendetta or not, and being able to live with them. That was one skill that they had mastered very earlier on in their life: the art of acceptance. Being the leader meant making all the tough calls that came through the door.

"(Y/N)! Time to go," Kuroo called. He poked his head through the door frame and grinned. "Don't forget your gun."

You nodded and reached for the gun in the drawer at your side. You've only shot that gun three times and you planned on keeping it that way. You were never a gun person, but it was one of the easiest ways to protect yourself in this line of business. It was kill or be killed and you liked being alive.

That became somewhat of a reputation between the groups. (F/N) (L/N), leader of the Nekoma Gang and has only discharged their weapon three times, each time a kill, during their reign. One of the most deadly people in the business, never lifting a finger. You were infamous for getting others to do their work, not that they minded though, there was unspoken respect towards you in Nekoma.

You were the person that saved them from the brink.

"(Y/N)," Kuroo said again. Kuroo was the person that you trusted the most in Nekoma. "We're going to be late."

You rolled your eyes and slid your gun into the holster around your waist. "Then we're late." You tucked your chair back in place and grabbed your jacket. "Besides, they can wait. It's only a meeting with Karasuno."

Kuroo scoffed. "'It's only Karasuno' you say as if they aren't one of the biggest clans out there."

You shrugged. "It doesn't really mean anything to me."

"You're the leader of the Neokma," Kuroo continued, picking up his pace on the way to the car. "Shouldn't you concern yourself with other gang groups?"

You laughed, pulling open the passenger seat door. "That's why I make it your job."

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

You walked through to the underground entrance of the Karasuno base. It was nearing three in the morning, but there were still guards at every door you've seen. When they saw you and Kuroo, most of them kept their head down and pretended that they were doing that the entire time, others would just keep looking straight ahead. However, all of them gave off a nervous vibe which made you laugh.