Chapter One Hundred

THOR'S POINT OF VIEW
Clearly, I was in the midst of a nightmare.

I had come down the hill simply to talk things over with Sigyn, establish our relationship. But upon doing so, I was met with a ghost of my dead brother.

Things went dark for a time after that before the nightmare began all over again and I was so rudely awoken by this ghost, pulling me up by my collar and spitting, "You bastard."

At this point, I was sure this was all just a dream. But soon enough as Loki landed a mighty blow to my jaw, the pain that shot through my bone told me that this was in fact reality.

"I die and you think that gives you the right to fuck my wife?" he bellowed as I landed harshly on the cold ground. It was now obvious that this was no nightmare. I knew that voice and I heard it loud and clear. Loki was miraculously alive. And he was pissed that I fucked his wife.

"Loki, how are you alive?" I asked, bewildered at the sight of him. For once he towered over me, standing above me with eyes full of malice. He was so angry, his eyes nearly brimmed with red.

Loki groaned, manifesting two daggers.

"God Thor, are you that dense?" he asked, "Why don't we stay on topic for one god damn minute."

I looked behind him, hoping to see someone to stop his madness. Instantly, I spotted Sigyn behind him. She stood on her porch, leaning onto the rails, and watching intently. I swore I wasn't seeing straight as I almost saw a smile appear on her lips.

"Looking to her for help?" Loki asked, kicking me onto my stomach, "Because it's not coming. You'll be lucky if I let her even heal you after I'm done with you. Hell, you'll be lucky if you're alive after I'm done with you."

My head pounded, filled with both alcohol and pain. Loki's words rang in my head, pinging against my skull and manifesting a migraine. I've heard him angry before, countless times even. But nothing compared to the way his voice sounded now.

He wasn't crazed with anger. No. This time he was deadly focused on the anger he felt. And the anger he felt was towards me. Loki was swift and sure with every word he delivered. He was not playing around and I was unsure if I'd be able to win this fight.

"Loki, I-"I attempted to reason with him before he harshly sent a dagger to my shoulder.

"You what, brother?" he spat, driving the blade in deeper, "Oh do speak up, I'd love to hear what you have to say."

I groaned out in agony as he twisted the blade into my flesh.

"You will never be me, Thor," he said, his voice nearly a whisper as he drove another blade into my other shoulder and pinned me down into the earth.

"It doesn't matter if you fuck my wife, play daddy with my daughter," he said, laughing slightly, "You will never be me. And you can't be me."

He pulled back for a minute, eyeing over me.

"Look at that," Loki cooed mockingly, "The God of Thunder, a fat drunkard. Honestly, dear brother, you're lucky my wife even gave your fat ass a chance. You're nothing. No family, no friends, no kingdom. Couldn't be me. What's that like?"

I glared at him, "You don't understand, Sigyn-"

"You took advantage of a grieving widow," Loki laughed, "Are you trying to tell me she wanted you? Please. You saw her weakness and her kindess towards you and you corrupted it. You pig."

As he said this, Loki pressed his shoe firmly against my face. In desperation, I reached out my hand hoping that miraculously Mjolnir would appear. Or that anything would appear to help me get out of this mess.

"Looking for something?" He asked, shooting a spindle of green magic down to pin my hand to the ground.

"Tsk tsk," Loki mocked, "Mjolnir won't be coming any time soon. If I remember correctly, it was destroyed was it before you allowed our entire civilization to be annihilated? Or was it after? I can't quite remember?"

"Fuck off," I muttered as he squished my cheek firmly under his heel.

"Make me," he spat, kicking me upside the chin.

As he did this, I could feel just about five of my teeth chip and another nearly pop out. My mouth filled with blood as Loki glared down at me.

"Wouldn't mother just be thrilled to see you now," he continued, "Makes sense that I was her favorite, after all I'm the only brother who made anything of themself."

"Do you ever shut up?" I groaned, spitting out blood.

"You should know the answer to that by now," he laughed.

I attempted to reach for one of the daggers embedded within me but was met with two more restricting both of my forearms.

"Oh come on," he chided, "Why don't you just try and call for help? Just to see. Maybe I was wrong."

"Help," I croaked pathetically, trying to bring my head up to meet Sigyn's gaze, "Help."

She refused to look at me but kept her eyes locked on Loki. He turned to her, smiling slightly.

"She is mine," He said, winking at her before turning back to me, "And Hela's mine. They're both my girls. And I don't like to share. Do you understand?"

"I understand," I managed, nearly choking on the blood that had accumulated in my mouth. I turned my head to the side, emmy neck weak and throbbing. Just over the garden hedge I could see a pair of green eyes looming over.

"Am I going to die?" I asked quietly, completely unaware of what I was saying at this point.

"Oh stop trying to ruin all the suspense," He whined, "Why don't we just wait and see?"

Loki delivered another quick blow to the jaw before everything went black. The last sight I saw before his boot slammed down against my bone was Hela's face in the distance, she didn't seem scared nor particularly happy. She watched with eyes wide with curiousity. Great, I thought to myself, I really did fuck up.