3

In the morning of the next day, Li Cheng doubled and slapped forgiveness + Catino novel website www.mtlnovel.com

When he arrived, half of the first class had started, and the teacher was writing swiftly and generously on the blackboard.

When other students are late, they must carefully walk around the classroom through the back door without being noticed. But Li Cheng walked away from the front door carelessly, and the teacher couldn't help him, and asked him to return to his seat quickly without seeing and worrying.

Before Li Cheng (fart pi) sat hot, the beta guys in the front row turned their heads and looked at him with respect.

Li Cheng was frightened by the row of hot eyes and asked, "Why do you guys (gan)?"

Little Brother A smiled and stretched out his thumb: "Brother Li, awesome!"

Li Cheng:?

Li Cheng pretended to be calm and asked, "Then tell me, where am I?"

Brother B: "Don't be humble, the incident last night was spread throughout the school!"

Li Cheng was at a loss, what did he do last night? He was so tired after training last night that he fell back (sleeping Shui), and didn't even have time to do the daily tasks in the game.

Without waiting for him to continue to ask, the younger brother C has already told his heroic deeds.

"Someone rushed to Wei Rong at the hospital last night! He has a bruised nose and swollen face, walking limping, with a bandage hanging on his arm!" The younger brother Bingmei Fei (Lose) Wu, using his careful thinking to reason out the truth. "Brother Li must have done it! That guy, toad-mao wants to eat swan (meat rou), you've long seen him not pleasing to your eyes! He asked you to meet at the school gate last night, and you went to the meeting alone. He was beaten to the ground, wailing, waiting to be fed, and finally punched the country! Beat him directly into the hospital so that he would never harass you again, right?"

Li Cheng: "..."

Li Cheng:?

Li Cheng cleared his throat in embarrassment. He wanted to clarify, but he turned a corner when he looked at the admiration of the younger brothers.

He waved his hand with a casual attitude: "Okay, do you still need to promote this kind of mosquito-big thing?"

Brother smacked: "That's an alpha!"

Li Cheng didn't care: "What's wrong with alpha? Wei Rong's kind of stuff (color), I can beat him down with just one hand."

"Brother Li is really a hero!"

"Okay, low-key, go to self-study and self-study." Li Cheng was impatient with a little bit of pride, "By the way, I think you have made rapid progress in Chinese recently, and your idioms are pretty good."

Li Cheng never attended class. He lay on the table and pondered all morning, but he didn't figure out which kind person Wei Rong was in the hospital.

But it didn't matter, Li Cheng didn't bother him for a day or two. Someone sent him a ride for Tianxingdao, and Li Cheng was happy.