35

The 200 in the afternoon was scheduled to start at 2 o'clock in the final. Li Cheng returned to the warm-up pool an hour early. After a brief warm-up of 20 minutes, he returned to the lounge energetically, waiting for the next game. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

He is holding a gold medal now, and it is the moment when he has the most momentum. The players who also participated in the 200 finals came to him and said those compliments that were tired of listening.

This level of rainbow fart Li Cheng has long been annoyed by hearing it, with his left ear coming in and his right ear coming out, making him sleepy (Shui Shui).

What's the use of flattering? He came to participate in the competition today, but he didn't intend to take away just one gold medal.

The clock moved slowly to 1.45, and the staff reminded all the players to prepare to play. Li Cheng energetically jumped up from his seat, shaking his hands and feet, waiting to enter the fried fish pond.

Unexpectedly, he hadn't walked out of the gate of the game room. Several staff members with their documents hurried in and stopped Li Cheng's footsteps.

"You are a Licheng player from Hwaseong No. 1 Middle School, right?" a head of staff asked.

"Yes," Li Cheng looked at them suspiciously, "What's the matter?"

The staff member was a female beta, quite old, combed a straight bun, and her lips drooped to the sides, looking very serious.

"We belong to the organizing committee's drug inspection team." The female beta showed her credentials, and the title above indicated that she was the team leader. "We received a real-name report and suspected that you were suspected of using artificial alpha hormones in violation of regulations. Now we need to ask you to do it again. Drug test, cooperate with our investigation."

When she spoke, she did not shy away from other players, and for a moment, the whole lounge was silent.

Numerous surprises or gazes were cast on Li Cheng. The boy was in the center of the storm, but he was only panicked for a short second.

"I have undergone a pre-match urine test, and the result is yin (sexual xing)." Li Cheng asked, "Isn't this enough to prove my innocence?"

"Urine tests can only detect other stimulants, and artificial alpha hormones can only be detected by blood tests." The female beta pushed the glasses on the bridge of her nose. "This classmate, we do not believe that you use hormones, but we have received reports. After that, you must come to investigate according to the process, please understand."

Li Cheng asked again: "But now the game is about to start, can't you wait for the re-inspection after the game?"

"We have communicated with the organizing committee. After the 200-year race is postponed, we will start other competitions first. The investigation is very fast, and the results can be obtained within half an hour."

Because omega has not appeared in racing events for many years, in recent years, the pre-match drug test has hardly tested the artificial alpha hormone for the players. However, in this game, Li Cheng's performance as an omega was really eye-catching and attracted the attention of many coaches, and this game involved the World Middle School Games a few months later, which was of great importance, so after receiving the report , The leader of the drug inspection team immediately brought people to investigate.