58

Where would Li Cheng kiss (kiss wen)?

He didn't even know how to confess, so he rushed up with enthusiasm, threw down the sentence "I like you", and then stupidly hugged Xiao Yiheng and started nibbling. www.sto123.cc

All his "experiences" are all derived from the island country movies. He thought that his actions were so fluent and full of anger, but in the end he bumped his lips and bleeds, so that he sucked air-conditioning in pain. There is no happiness at all. .

Li Cheng blushed and wanted to pull away, but Xiao Yiheng turned his back on the offensive, grabbing his waist and not allowing him to break away (tuo).

Although alpha's (sexual xing) character is cold, his (kiss wen) is hot. Xiao Yiheng carefully licked the blood stains on Li Cheng's lips, sucked his lips a little bit, opened his teeth with his teeth, and put the tip of his tongue into Li Cheng's mouth.

This is... between an "adult" (kiss wen).

It's not the kind of slapstick (kiss wen) between children, and it's not the kind of kiss (kiss wen) that makes everything for **** in the small movie. This (Kiss Wen) is lingering, gentle, but with a kind of domineering, along with Xiao Yiheng's deceptive alpine cedar pheromone, it constantly impacts Li Cheng's senses.

Not to be outdone, Li Cheng responded with a stumbling stumbling like Xiao Yiheng. He took the initiative to lift the tip of his tongue, holding Xiao Yiheng's lips like a little cat sucking (nai). The omega once marked glands exude a sweet taste, and the pheromone blends and merges and gradually merges into one.

Xiao Yiheng hugged Li Cheng and let him sit on the podium. In this way, behind Li Cheng is an empty classroom and horizontal desks and chairs, and in front of him is a blackboard full of blackboards. He has his legs wrapped around Xiao Yiheng's waist, and he clasps his knees without a teacher. .

Xiao Yiheng chuckled and stretched out his hand (touching Mo) between his thighs. As expected, the gland on Li Cheng's left thigh was hot again. The alpha pheromone that had been tasted before was soothing the alpha pheromone he was eager for.

In addition to the glands, there is another place on Li Cheng's body that is also hot.

Xiao Yiheng exhausted all his self-control before he didn't put his hand in Li Cheng's jeans.

Xiao Yiheng once said that Li Cheng wanted to "eat" him, but in fact, it was he who kept moving step by step, retreating for progress, and wanted to devour Li Cheng into his stomach.

By the end of this long and short one (kiss wen), Li Cheng was completely dazzled by the pheromone. He didn't realize how terrible the pheromone content in the classroom was. He was as drunk and dizzy. Leaning lightly in Xiao Yiheng's arms, he wanted to continue this comfortable thing.

"Can't continue," Xiao Yiheng said in his ear, hugging him, "There are cameras in the classroom."

Li Cheng:! ! !

His brain was awake for an instant, and he jumped from the podium for a while, his face flushed red: "Photocamera? Where is it? Where is it?"

As a result, I looked left and right, but I didn't see the shadow of the camera in the classroom.

He realized only afterwards that Xiao Yiheng was deceiving him.