57

On the ability of sophistry, how could Li Cheng, the No. 1 student scumbag, compare to Xiao Yiheng?

Xiao Yiheng's excellent speaking skills made Li Cheng's brain a mass of paste easily. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

Not only that, he also pushed Li Cheng's legs with his knees, and gently rubbed the glands on the inner thighs of Li Cheng. Across a thin layer of swimming trunks, the fragile glands are faintly hot. It is clear that Licheng has not yet reached the craze period, but there is a heat that cannot be ignored from his legs.

Li Cheng's upper and lower heads are unusable. Xiao Yiheng, the bad guy, is occupying his mind while (gou)-inducing his body. Li Cheng is a pure single-line creature, how can he stand double Line running? In an instant, Li Cheng's cpu was overloaded by too much information and lost all thinking ability.

Why does he care about Xiao Yiheng's thoughts so much? Why did he not explicitly reject Xiao Yiheng's confession? Why does he avoid deliberately? Why did Xiao Yiheng have such a slight ecstasy after admitting that he was jealous?

Countless questions flooded into his brain, and all the questions pointed to the same answer, and this answer was something that Li Cheng had never thought of before, nor dared to think about it.

Because in the dark, he knew that if he admitted the answer, he would no longer be himself.

From then on, all his emotions will be affected by another person, and his happiness and sadness will be written by another person's name. This is a kind of emotion that Li Cheng has never experienced. It seems to be related to pheromones, and it seems that it has nothing to do with pheromones.

Xiao Yiheng's palm pressed against Li Cheng's lips, and the hot breath of omega sprayed onto Alpha's palm. With eyes intersecting, Li Cheng didn't need to speak, his eyes had already revealed everything.

Xiao Yiheng's mind moved slightly, his palm loosened, and Li Cheng's vague voice came from under his fingers.

Li Cheng: "Xiao Yiheng, I..."

The latter words were still in time to be exported, and the door of the dressing room was suddenly knocked open.

"Li Cheng! All the players are training, why are you lazy here?" Coach Wu Xu rushed into the (geng) dressing room angrily, and after he saw the situation in the (geng) dressing room, he instantly dumbed. You... You both..."

I saw that his lover was slammed in front of the closet by an alpha wall (more geng), and the two of them had disheveled clothes and looked at each other. This is obviously...

Wu Xu covered his heart and could swallow a whole bottle of quick-acting heart-saving at any time: "How can you, you, you, you, you, do this in the sacred swimming pool!!!"

Xiao Yiheng: "..."

Li Cheng: "..."

"Coach, you misunderstood, we are not (off guan)!" Li Cheng flushed and hurried to explain to the coach, he (shen) made a subconscious effort, and actually made him break (off tuo) and open. The **** of Xiao Yiheng. He was already strong, and with a violent push with both hands, Xiao Yiheng felt his arms empty, (body shen) lost his balance and took two steps backwards. If Xiao Yiheng didn’t hold the cabinet next to him in time, he would fall down. To the ground.