25

"Xiao Yiheng, don't talk nonsense! Who needs your pheromone?"

It's the same again. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

Li Cheng thought, why is it like this again. Xiao Yiheng can always easily provoke his mood swings with one sentence, making him chaotic, undulating, and no longer like himself.

Xiao Yiheng thought, why is it like this again. Li Cheng's vigilant heart is extremely (strong qiang), and he clearly has shown goodwill, but he wants to blow up his whole body and show his small paws, not allowing anyone to approach.

They thought at the same time-why haven't they been **** off by this little **** (big bastard)?

Xiao Yiheng (gan Gan) pointed out the truth: "Am I wrong? You are going to participate in the provincial competition early next month. As long as you win the championship in this competition, you can go to the national team for training. But The craze is approaching, and your condition has dropped dramatically. You don't want to miss this game, right?"

Just now at the dinner table, Tang Zhi deliberately vaguely revealed the news to Xiao Yiheng. Xiao Yiheng was extremely smart. Even if he only heard a few words, he quickly connected these clues together and revealed the truth. And this truth made him impulsive and said this to Li Cheng.

Whether it is "temporary mark" or "lifetime mark", it is a very intimate behavior between ao. With the development of science and technology, after the invention of inhibitors and inhibitor stickers, the boom period of omega is no longer difficult. Their range of spouse selection is no longer limited to alpha. Many omegas will choose another omega or beta for marriage. Even if it is ao combination, it does not necessarily have to be marked. "Marking" has become more of a kind of qing between lovers.

Attention, it is love, love, time, love, small, affection and fun!

As soon as Xiao Yiheng thought that Li Cheng would rather spend money to find another alpha he didn't know, he didn't want to come to him, he burned with an unquenchable anger in his heart.

Li Cheng didn't want to bow his head.

"Why am I looking for you?" Li Cheng retorted sharply, "My own problem, I will solve it myself. You are not me, can you manage how I get through the boom? Besides, even if I want to find it from my side , Is there still little alpha around Laozi? Xiaohu is alpha, Wei Rong is alpha, and the swimming team can catch several alphas with just one catch—why should I look for you?"

"Because you dare not look around." Xiao Yiheng smiled lightly, his eyes were so offensive, as if he could strip off Li Cheng's clothes layer by layer with his eyes. "Because of your glands. Body, it’s not on the back of the neck, right?"

"...!!!"

Li Cheng was startled. He was not good at covering up. As soon as Xiao Yiheng said what he said, Li Cheng's heart suddenly tightened, and his face (color) instantly became unnatural. If he really had a tail, he would definitely start from the root of the tail at this time, blowing up the hair layer by layer.

Seeing his reaction so obvious, Xiao Yiheng breathed a sigh of relief.

——It seems that he was right.

When the two people were hiding in the cabinet that time, Xiao Yiheng noticed that there were no traces of glands on the back of Li Cheng's neck, but he did smell the pheromone from Li Cheng the day before.