72

Xiao Yiheng wanted to confiscate the fantasy novels in Li Cheng's hands. Of course Li Cheng would not allow him. He deliberately hid the novel behind him, turning his hands back and forth like magic, and said childishly: "Look, the novel is gone!"

Xiao Yiheng put down the sketchbook, got up and grabbed it, but the two got confused like this.

The sofa was not spacious. Two tall and leggy teenagers squeezed on top of them, their bodies folded, their legs pressed together, and the sound of banging heartbeats merged together. Their eyes met, and no one moved for a while.

Xiao Yiheng looked down at the boy who was under him. His eyes were burning, and the nebula in his pupils was shining.

Li Cheng's soul seemed to have been sucked away by that gaze. After a long time, he made a vague "huh" from his throat, his eyes wandering, and he turned his head to cover up.

The slender neck was exposed (exposed) in Alpha's sight. A drop of sweat fell down the back of the blonde boy's neck. Xiao Yiheng reached out and tapped it with his fingertips, crushing the drop of sweat.

A boy of this age is at an age prone to wiping his guns and getting angry. With a slight stroke of Xiao Yiheng, Li Cheng bent his legs subconsciously, trying to hide the place where he was waking up.

Xiao Yiheng pressed on him and clearly felt the changes in his (body shen) body. He glanced down and the end of his eyes fluttered with a pleasant arc.

Li Cheng tried to hide his "little tail," and cursed blushingly, "Xiao Yiheng, don't pretend to Lao Tzu! You have what I have, don't say what I have thought of, you have never thought about it!"

"Of course I have thought about the things you have thought about." Xiao Yiheng played a word game with him, with a playful tone, "It's just that you may not have thought about the things I thought about."

Li Cheng usually makes a mess of Chinese reading in exams, but he can get full marks on this occasion.

Li Cheng's heads were as hot as both upper and lower heads. He blushed and stared at Xiao Yiheng, muttering, "You can only think about the things I have thought about, the things you think about, no, no!"

Xiao Yiheng laughed dumbly.

He hugged the boyfriend in his arms and promised: "Don't worry, this is the classroom. I won't do that kind of thing in the classroom."

Li Cheng (off tuo) said: "Do you rarely do that kind of thing in the classroom?"

Xiao Yiheng was startled, and when he recalled it carefully, he found that Li Cheng was right. The first time they kissed (kissed wen) was in the classroom, and the first mark was in the classroom.

I don’t know when Li Cheng’s next boom will be...When they reach adulthood, they don’t have to secretly date in school like they do now.

Xiao Yiheng was about to ask. Suddenly, a strange shock suddenly appeared from him, breaking the ambiguity between the two.

Li Cheng: "...Why are your (pi) shares shaking?"

Xiao Yiheng: "...That's the phone in my trouser pocket."

"..." Damn, did he really have his IQ eaten by a worm? !