107

On the first day of the new year, Li Cheng and Xiao Yiheng spent their time on (Bed Chuang). +++ Popular Tanmei Novels: www.mtlnovel.com

On the second day of the new year, Li Cheng and Xiao Yiheng spent in the bathtub.

On the third day of the new year, Li Cheng and Xiao Yiheng spent in front of the French windows.

The fourth day of the new year...

Li Orange used all fours together, kicking and kicking: "You beast!!!!"

Xiao Yiheng took him by the waist and dragged him back into the love nest made of pillows and quilts: "Goodbye, beasts love you."

...

The craze period of Li Orange is fierce. For Omega, the adult level is particularly dangerous. He used inhibitors before... The two superimposed, Li Orange became a ripe orange, and sweet. Watery, sticky and soft, rich and juicy, as long as a little effort, a steady stream of honey will flow out of his body.

Xiao Yiheng was originally not a sweet fan, until he tasted the taste of Li Orange, he realized that he didn't like the sweetness, but he only liked the sweetness of Li Orange.

The two have just concluded a permanent mark, which is when they are most eager for each other's pheromones. The sweet orange scent and the harsh cedar scent are combined. Every day in the future, the smell of the other person will be stored in their body.

In the past few days of the New Year, they stayed at home and even ordered room service for meals.

The food was delivered by the front desk staff who had upgraded their suite.

And her expression, from the first teasing, to the shock later, finally turned into admiration...

--As expected of a young man, his physical strength is really good.

Xiao Yiheng took the dinner from the staff and said thank you.

The staff asked: "Do you need to clean the room for you?"

Xiao Yiheng paused and replied, "No, please send me two new bath towels."

After closing the door, Xiao Yiheng walked into the room with dinner. In the corridor from the bathroom to the room, there are clothes under (take off tuo) everywhere, and the underwear is thrown on the ground. In the past few days, it has never appeared on Omega's body... This scene is not suitable for cleaning work People see.

Xiao Yiheng walked into the inner bedroom along the corridor, and saw Li Orange lying on the comfortable water (bed), playing with her mobile phone.

His whole body was naked, with interlaced (kiss) marks, and his thin waist was covered with fingerprints. His skin is beautiful honey (color), and he lays it between the white (color) bedding, the color (color) contrasts sharply.

And where his glands were, the bite marks that had just healed still had blood stains. Xiao Yiheng's gaze circled around there, his Adam's apple rolled, and he felt thirsty in his heart.

"Orange, dinner is here, don't play with mobile phones." Xiao Yiheng walked to the table and arranged the dinner.

Li Cheng rolled around on the (bed chuang), and said reluctantly, "I am idle anyway. If I don't play on my mobile phone, do I want to play with you?"