36

When Xiao Yiheng rushed back to the audience, the sweet-sounding announcer on the radio was broadcasting. The long-delayed men's freestyle 200-meter final will be held in 20 minutes. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

Before he left, he entrusted the pomelo to Huang Yelun’s girlfriend. The little girl put the duck in one hand and the cat in the other. She lay down on the seat (Shui Shui) and had a sweet sleep (Shui Shui). Marks were printed on the face.

When she (sleeping Shui) wakes up, Brother Xiao is back, and her brother's competition is about to start!

She is carefree, and she doesn't know how many things (发fa) have had when she (sleeping Shui).

Xiao Yiheng saw that there was still saliva hanging from the corner of her mouth, reluctantly took out a wet wipe from her bag and wiped her hands and face. If Huang Yelun and Brother Hu see this scene, I am afraid they will have to make up for plots such as "The eldest wife is like a mother".

There was warm feelings in the audience, but in the players' lounge, the atmosphere was tense, and it would explode at any time.

Li Cheng pushed open the door of the lounge and walked in with a straight (chest xiong) head up. When the other players saw his return, they all closed their mouths in an instant. The people who had just been chatting in full swing turned into saw-mouthed gourds, so eager to cover it up, no one could guess what they just discussed.

Li Cheng glanced around the people present, and suddenly opened his lips and laughed. He was already good-looking. With such a smile, the sky was blue, the water was warm, the willow leaves germinated, and the animals came out to mate.

But the opposite of his smile was the coldness in his tone.

"Why don't you chat anymore? You guys chat, chat so lively, let me listen to it?"

There was no sound.

Of course they dare not speak again. In fact, many people present were similar to Ji Xun's inner thoughts. They felt that Li Cheng was able to win so many championships as an omega. In private, he must not be (gan gan) or unclean. He must have used some crooked methods. This time Li Cheng was reported by someone and taken away in public by the drug inspection team. The secret happiness in their hearts was poked, and they immediately shared the gossip.

This one said "I heard Li Cheng he..." and the one said "I also heard Li Cheng he...", you say a word to me, you don't need evidence at all, you can rely on hearsay and imagination to give you something Orange buttoned a big dirty hat.

But when Li Cheng stood up to confront them, they were like shellfish digging into the sand, and no one wanted to appear.

Seeing this group of people's mouths closed, they didn't even dare to let go, Li Cheng suddenly darkened her face, lifted her foot and kicked the seat next to her.

The chair fell to the ground and slid far away on the smooth ground, and the sound echoed in the lounge.

Accompanied by the harsh echo, the young man said coldly: "Since you don't want to say it now, then keep your mouth closed forever. After I get off the podium, you can come back to line up to confess."

So rampant, so proud, so blatant.

But Li Cheng has rampant capital, proud qualifications, and brazen confidence.