17

With a word, Xiao Yiheng exchanged a fierce and quick fist. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

He was punched in the face by Li Cheng, there was no time to hide, his teeth bit the corner of his mouth, and the tip of his tongue tasted blood.

Obviously Li Chengfa beat someone badly, but Li Cheng felt wronged as if he was beaten. He stared at Xiao Yiheng fiercely with those round and bright eyes, his (chest xiong) mouth undulated greatly, and his fists snapped.

"Xiao Yiheng!" Li Orange gritted his teeth, "I have sent all those who dare to make such jokes with me to be eunuchs!"

"Am I wrong?" Xiao Yiheng wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth. "Your pheromone is leaking, but you don't realize it. This is obviously a manifestation of the coming of the omega boom. The boom is also called the climax period, the _ During the estrus period, in order to attract a partner, the pheromone secreted by the omega will increase exponentially, affecting the physiology and psychology-this is what you will learn in the first lesson of the "National Health Education Course", don't you know it?"

As soon as he finished saying these words, Xiao Yiheng realized that Li Cheng probably didn't know.

After all, in the principal's office, Li Cheng asked the principal to exempt his health education class, but the principal did not agree.

With Li Cheng's (sexual xing) style, he dared to skip even the main subject. It is normal to skip a few more health education classes.

Sure enough, Li Cheng, who was guessed of skipping class, couldn't hold her face (color).

"You...you fart!" Mai (color)'s skin can't hide the flushing on his face, "The hot flashes are twice a year, I still have this common sense! I didn't have long before the last hot flashes, no Maybe again."

Oh my god, why on earth would he have to discuss with an alpha when his boom is coming?

It happens to be the alpha he hates most!

Xiao Yiheng looked at him with a look of mental retardation: "...Have you never heard of such things as the'craze ahead'?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

Li Cheng: "⺪!"

He turned and ran, slid down the ladder and ran back to school. He didn't even leave a single extra word for Xiao Yiheng, only a back who fled hastily.

Xiao Yiheng was punched in vain, and the corners of his lips (flesh) became bruised.

He raised his hand to the corner of his mouth, took out his phone unhurriedly, and took a picture of the wooden ladder in the corner.

Send it to—Principal Xu Wanli.

Within a minute, Principal Xu called.

Xiao Yiheng answered the phone and his voice was calm.

"Hello principal. Yes, yes, I found it in the alley outside the school. I have seen it. There are footprints on it. Someone should have used it recently.... Well, yes, I am also worried that it is a thief.... Okay, I am here. Here wait for the security to remove the ladder."