55

For two days on weekends, Li Cheng stayed at home, and even used the instant noodles and sausages stored in the dormitory for three meals a day. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com In the past few nights, Li Cheng (Shui Shui) is not at ease, so he can only lie on the pillow, so that he won't press the wound on the back of his neck. . He even began to sympathize with the omegas whose glands are on the back of the neck. Every time during a hot boom, the glands swell and sore. It feels so inconvenient (sleeping Shui).

After staying in the dormitory for two days honestly, the wound on Li Cheng's neck barely healed. However, there was still a ring of red and purple (colored) bruises. When he accidentally stumbled, It always hurts his teeth to grin.

Is Xiao Yiheng a dog? ! Bite so hard!

Before going out to class on Monday morning, Li Cheng tried to hide the zipper of the school uniform jacket all the way to the top, and even raised the collar to protect her neck 360 degrees in all directions. He took a picture in the mirror and confirmed that no one could find the tooth marks on the back of his neck, and he was relieved.

Roommate Xiaopang was shocked: "Li Cheng, didn't you say that the people who zip the school uniform to the top are all mountain cannons?"

Li Cheng "cut" and said, "Others pulled it, it was a mountain cannon; I pulled it, it was a king bomb."

All in all, what Brother Li did was right, even if the most earthy clothes were on him, that was the trend of the times.

Before leaving the dormitory, Xiaopang greeted everyone warmly: "Don't go to the cafeteria to buy breakfast today. I brought bread and cow (Milk Nai) from home. Let's take one for everyone."

If something goes wrong, there must be a demon. Li Cheng asked: "What's wrong with you, Xiaopang? Normally, when others take a potato chip from you, you have to squeeze for a long time. How can you take the initiative to distribute snacks to us today?"

When Xiaopang took out the breakfast, Li Cheng discovered the cause.

Both the bread and the cow (milk Nai) outer packaging are printed with photos of recent hot girl groups. This girl group debuted in a talent show last year. Seven young girls (female nu) are young and beautiful (although Li Cheng can only distinguish them by their hair length and color (color)), they have harvested a heart of innocent boys.

Xiaopang is the only fan of one of the female idols. Every time there is an endorsement promotion, he is on the front line of sales.

Xiaopang pointed at the face of Shao (female nu) on the cow (Milk Nai) package, and said fanatically and sincerely: "How can the sales of **** in my house be less than that of oo next door? If you buy a box of oo fans, then we have to buy **** fans. Ten boxes!!!"

Li Cheng: "Speaking of which, you didn't really buy ten boxes, did you?"

Chubby: "...er..."

Li Cheng: "..."

Other roommates: "..."

Okay, looking at Xiaopang's expression, it is estimated that there are more than ten boxes.

Li Cheng had a lingering fear: "Fortunately, they endorsed the bread cow (Milk Nai), and you can still give it to us. They want to endorse the mask and lipstick. Should they be given to us?"