65

A good farewell party, at the end, turned into a grievance meeting for senior seniors. Brother used wine to relieve his sorrow and even more sorrow, and kept talking about the ins and outs of his breakup with his girlfriend.

The brother hiccups while crying: "What little love beats newlyweds and distance produces beauty. That is fart! Long-distance relationships are too torturous. We used to live together day and night and thought our relationship could stand the test, but the result? After we separated the two places, She is sick, and I am not next to her; she is wronged, I am not next to you! If it is not the case, then Xiao San'er will not take advantage of it... Last week was her 18th birthday, she called me and said After breaking up, she said that I was not there on such an important day as my eighteenth birthday. Falling in love with me is like raising a mobile phone pet..."

Li Cheng was frightened.

The relationship between brother and girlfriend for several years has been wiped out because of the long-distance relationship. He and Xiao Yiheng have only been together for a few days, which is more than 300 times worse...

Li Chengxin was very concerned, so he quickly took out his cell phone and sent a message to Xiao Yiheng.

Lilicheng: Son, tell dad when is your 18th birthday?

Persevere: Why do you suddenly ask me my birthday?

Lilicheng: I can't remember the birthday of an unfavored prince. What's the problem?

Persevere:...

Xiao Yiheng was obviously stunned by Li Cheng's pompous words, and sent a date after a while.

And this day... happens to be during Li Cheng's training camp! !

Li Cheng: "..."

After the two were together, the boyfriend had his first birthday, which was still the most important (chengcheng) birthday, so he couldn't be with him. It was too bad luck.

Over there, the brother was still sobbing, mourning the love he had lost in his long-distance relationship.

In fact, he doesn't drink a lot of alcohol, but when he encounters such a sad thing, it is natural that the alcohol is not intoxicating and people get drunk. Li Cheng finally understood why Coach Wu didn't let him take the object because he was afraid that the brother would be stimulated by the sweetness of other people.

...... But now it is also very exciting.

The farewell party opened with laughter and laughter, and ended with the cries of the seniors. Li Cheng received a basket of "love aphorisms". The more he listened, the more solemn his expression became.

--You can be yellow when you are in love, but you can never be yellow when you are in a long-distance relationship!

...Damn, is he a literary genius? He actually came up with such a great pun.

...

In the next few days, Brother Li fell into deep worries about long-distance relationships.

How far is Hwaseong Fortress from the capital, one in the south and the other in the north, separated by thousands of kilometers. The flight takes five hours, the high-speed rail takes 600 minutes, and the drive takes three days and three nights.