30

I want to ask why Xiao Yiheng has a fever?

This matter is indeed related to the temporary marking, but the reason is exactly the opposite of what Li Cheng thought. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

Xiao Yiheng was not squeezed (gan) energy, but... the marked behavior of being tasted raised a repressed impulse in his heart.

Xiao Yiheng's age is when the young boy's "energy" is at its strongest. It's just that he usually focuses on his studies and was born in such a family. He has been suppressing his true self, consciously or unconsciously.

Yesterday, his close contact with Li Cheng broke the code of conduct he had abided by for so many years.

The desire to vent is like a mountain avalanche, out of control.

Until now, his tongue seemed to recall the sweetness of omega blood.

Last night, he (sleeping Shui) was very unreliable, (睡Shui) (睡Shui) woke up, and in the countless cascading dreams, Li Cheng's figure was always interspersed with (cha).

He dreamed that when they met for the first time, Li Cheng fell from the sky and fell into his arms. He did not let him go, but directly imprisoned him in his arms, making him unable to break free.

He also dreamed that they were fighting in the alley. The police were stuck in the alley. They were hiding behind the dirty sofa. He leaned over Li Cheng's body and looked at the jealous eyes.

He also dreamed that Li Cheng had soiled his clothes with a basin of dirty water, and Li Cheng took him to the swimming pool (xi) for a bath. He (强qiang) dragged Li Cheng into the shower room, and the hot water poured from the shower, soaking the bodies of the two of them.

The last dream is in the art classroom.

What happened in reality (fa) was re-deduced in the dream. The dim twilight, the shattered light and shadow, the boy's shivering legs.

But unlike reality, he didn't stop at the temporary marking of pheromone integration, he pushed Li Orange to the desk.

School uniforms were scattered all over the place.

How Xiao Yiheng applied paint on the canvas, how he applied Li Orange.

The boy in the dream first cursed loudly, punched and kicked, but soon became a comfortable moan.

He even imagined how the boy was crying, and his lovely crunched toes.

...Unfortunately, the dream is only a dream after all.

After waking up from the dream, Xiao Yiheng developed a high fever.

It's just that he didn't expect that the young man who confuses him in his dream would appear in front of him with a bag of oranges.

He also said to be "responsible" to him.

...

Thinking of this, Xiao Yiheng raised his eyebrows and looked at Li Cheng, who was sitting opposite him, and his lips moved: "If you really ‘squeeze (gan) me’, it should be considered a work injury? How would you like to be responsible?"