73

Li Cheng stopped the tragedy in time before Xiao Lemon's short and brilliant duck life ended.

Yuyou's adoptive mother heard that this duck is actually a pet, and that an egg is worth four digits, she was shocked and exclaimed: "Oh, you can't eat it, it's a noble duck!"

Little Lemon had no idea that in just a few minutes, it almost turned into a stewed goose in an iron pan (?), flapping its wings and falling to the ground, swinging and swinging in the house.

Youyou's family originally had a pet orange cat, which was picked up by the roadside. The face plate was round and the name was Daju. They all say "big orange is important". This big orange is indeed very heavy. When it lay on the table, (rou rou) dropped from both sides of its belly, making Xiao Yiheng involuntarily think of non-Newtonian fluid.

Youyou happily introduced Little Lemon to Big Orange, and then Big Orange to Little Lemon. She dragged two little pets to play with each other by herself. This one was the chef and the other was the housekeeper, and Li Cheng was assigned to be the Knight, and she is the little princess loved by everyone.

Li Cheng squatted beside her, and said unhappily, "How come your brother is a knight? Your brother, like Yushu Linfeng, is at least a prince."

Youyou looked sideways at Xiao Yiheng, who was sitting in the living room and talking to her adoptive mother, and whispered, "Sister-in-law is the prince."

Harm, this little face control.

After a while, the kitchen door opened, and Yuyu's adoptive father brought plates (color) and flavorful dishes to the table.

The old house was small and the dining room couldn't fit so many chairs. Xiao Yiheng helped move the dining table to the living room so that everyone could sit down.

A small round table, crowded with five people, seemed a bit cramped, but it was this cramp that made it warm.

Youyou's adoptive parents are two of the thousands of ordinary people in this city. They don't make much money and have never had children. After Youyou came to the house, they did their best to give her the best. This time, Li Cheng and Xiao Yiheng were the guests. They bought fish and shrimps (meat rou) in advance, and cooked each dish with heart.

Pomelo's adoptive mother put the plate of Coke chicken wings in front of the siblings, and she stumbled and said, "Listen to Pomelo, you also love this dish."

"Yeah." Li Cheng smiled and thanked, picking up a chicken wing and putting it in a bowl, lowered his head and took a bite. The soft (meat rou) quality is swallowed with the tip of the tongue and it is very sweet and fragrant.

The taste of chicken wings is very good, the taste of home, but not the taste of Li Cheng's parents.

"It's delicious, thank you."

The couple were not good talkers, and in the end, Li Cheng provoked the burden of an active atmosphere, and Xiao Yiheng also became his admiration very eye-catching. There were these two handsome young men on the table, laughing and laughing for a while, looking quite lively.

Youyou are very happy that her "mother and dad" can be harmonious with her brother. In the eyes of her young, she has parents, brothers, and sister-in-laws, and she is the happiest child in the world!