83

At the end of the year, the pace of time suddenly picked up. The training center has arduous training day after day, and Hwaseong No. 1 Middle School has the same mock exams every week. Li Cheng and Xiao Yiheng are thousands of miles away, but they are both working **** their journeys.

Since entering the training center, Li Cheng has never had a weekend. Every day at 4:30 in the morning, I open my eyes and start eating and training, turn off the lights at 10:30 in the evening and close my eyes, seven days a week.

It wasn't until one night when Li Cheng was hiding in the bed and chatting with Xiao Yiheng on his cell phone, that he suddenly realized that the New Year was coming soon.

Xiao Yiheng asked him whether he would have a holiday in the New Year.

Li Cheng replied with a paralyzed expression.

Lili Orange: Don’t put it, of course don’t put it _(:3」∠)_

Lilicheng: The team has been notified and the final selection will take place on January 1.

They now have a total of dozens of people in the swimming team, and only one-third of them can represent the country in the end. Who can embark on the international podium honorably, who wants to pack back to their hometown sadly, in this final selection, You can see it at a glance.

When Xiao Yiheng heard this, he immediately asked with concern whether he was nervous.

Lili Orange:?

Lili Orange: What am I nervous about?

Lili Orange: Other people should be nervous.

Xiao Yiheng: "..."

...

With the dawn of the new year, there is a three-day internal selection in the training center. There are 18 major events and 220 minor events in the World Middle School Games, and there are more than 20 swimming events alone.

Speed ​​swimming is divided into 50 meters, 100 meters, 200 meters, 400 meters, 800 meters, and 1500 meters according to the schedule. Li Cheng wants to register for the 100 meters and 200 meters competitions.

Of course, internal selection is not "winning or losing in the first battle." In addition to looking at the final results, it also depends on the players' usual training in the team.

Although Li Cheng was very confident in front of Xiao Yiheng, he was still a little nervous. After all, his teammates, like him, are all at the provincial championship level, and Li Cheng will be surpassed by them if he gets burned out.

Fortunately, this month's scientific training has allowed Li Cheng to make great progress. His 100-meter performance has improved by half a second! You know, in a racing game, it's not easy to improve the result by 0.01 second, and Li Cheng jumped for 0.5 second! !

With a solid record, Li Cheng is more confident to win the qualification.

In order to better preserve the players' physical strength and get as many medals as possible, each player is only allowed to register for two events. Regardless of the large number of swimming teams, in fact, only two or three people signed up for each event.