World Championships and variety shows

Extra Three • Variety Show

In Li Cheng's sophomore year, he received a call from the national team to compete in the World Swimming Championships. +++ The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.mtlnovel.com

At that time, Li Cheng had already held a number of championship medals in domestic competitions. As one of the few omegas in the swimming pool, Li Cheng's every move was deeply concerned by swimmers. Some people like him, and naturally some people look down on him. Li Cheng treats those sour words as deaf ears. Anyway, those people are only worthy of being behind the keyboard and relying on him.

This world championships was held in the capital of China. Xiao Yiheng specially signed up for college student volunteers. He kept the matter strictly secret, and Li Cheng was kept in the dark without knowing it.

On the day of the game, Li Cheng and his teammates were preparing for the warm-up pool, and suddenly heard a familiar voice from the pool.

"Is that Li Cheng from the Hua Guo Swimming Team? Your project is about to start. Please go to the inspection area to prepare as soon as possible."

Li Cheng was taken aback, thinking that he was hearing a hallucination. But when he emerged from the water, he saw his boyfriend wearing a pale blue volunteer costume standing on the shore and smiling while watching him. Li Cheng screamed in surprise and pounced directly on Xiao Yiheng.

He was so naked, he didn't care about wiping, and the whole body of water was wiped on Xiao Yiheng.

He said several words "I ⺪", and his eyes were flushed with excitement, and he was happy and angry.

Xiao Yiheng wanted to pretend to be upright and awe-inspiring, and righteously said: "This player, please respect my job and don't harass the staff."

Li Cheng: "Your job is to look at me seriously! Xiao Yiheng, you are too bastard, right? You signed up for a volunteer and didn't tell me in advance??"

Fortunately, he also gave Xiao Yiheng a ticket to the VIP area, hoping that he could see his heroic appearance in the best position in the audience, how could he think that Xiao Yiheng had already got the right to watch the vvvvip by the pool by himself!

Xiao Yiheng was silent, but smiled.

How could he tell Li Cheng-the national swimming team is full of young alphas from Long Jinghuzhuang, without Zhou Jian, there are Zhang Jian, Wang Jian, Liu Jian, but Li Cheng is a pretty little fool, a hint to others I can't detect it at all. How can Xiao Yiheng feel relieved? Naturally, if he wants to come to his boyfriend by all means, it is best to take care of him personally!

...

The World Championships is a real competition. Regardless of the media attention, the amount of awards, the ability of players, etc., it far exceeds the World Central Conference that Li Cheng has participated in.

But Li Cheng has a steady mentality and has a boyfriend who is in love with him. His natural state is bursting, and he is active like the reincarnation of the dragon king, setting off waves after waves in the swimming pool.

Li Cheng played supernormally on the field, and finally got two golds and one silver perfect result, becoming a well-deserved mvp on the field.