43

This is definitely the most painful lesson Li Cheng has ever taught in his life.

He was originally sitting in the last row. With his height, he could see the back of all the little peas. As a result, Xiao Yiheng moved him to the first row with a single sentence-still next to the podium! !

Next to the podium is the most famous "poor student seat". Only the naughtiest, most troublesome, and most tossing student in the entire class can get the teacher's appointment to sit here. From then on, every move will be violent-(exposed) in the teacher's Under the eyelids.

Li Cheng wanted to just click and fool these ten classes, and he also downloaded a lot of martial arts novels on his mobile phone in advance, but now it is fine, he worried that he would be confiscated by Xiao Yiheng's **** as soon as he took out his mobile phone.

Li Chengku was sitting beside the podium, and relied on not seeing other students, so he stared fiercely at Xiao Yiheng.

Unfortunately, Xiao Yiheng was not moved at all.

Today is the first class. This class is a general class. The main content is a brief introduction to the second (sexual xing). The instructor will not come, but the assistant will be responsible for the entire class.

Xiao Yiheng stood on the podium, looking down at the immature faces under the podium.

In order to ensure that each class (sexual xing) is balanced, this course disrupts the original class of the students, and most people do not know the name of the classmate sitting next to them.

"Before the formal class, everyone, please introduce yourself. Introduce your age, second (sexual sex), hobbies, specialties, etc., everyone should be controlled within one minute." Xiao Yiheng said.

When it comes to introducing themselves, most of the classmates are very shy. They have just split up, like a group of ignorant little animals, but now they have to tell other people their (sexual xing) aloud, it really makes them At a loss.

There was a little discussion in the class, and everyone was ashamed to be the first. Even the thickest-skinned Wei Huohuo, after being devastated by the omega Li Orange, did not dare to appear again.

"Since no one raised their hands, then follow the order on the roster." Xiao Yiheng flipped through the roster, scanning the names of thirty students, and found the one he wanted, "--Li Cheng, you come first ."

Li Cheng:? ? ?

Li Cheng was sitting next to the podium, turning his head to see the order on the list.

He lowered his voice and said, "Xiao Yiheng, did you deliberately fix me? My name is clearly the last one!"

The roster is sorted, the first ten are alpha, then beta, and finally omega. Because Li Cheng was the only senior (inserted in cha) class, he ranked last.

Li Cheng could see clearly, that the little gas tank was the first one!

Xiao Yiheng calmly picked up the pen on the table, first crossed out the name of the last Li Cheng, then lifted the pen and added a string of words in front of No. 1 Wei Huo Huo--

--No. 0, Li Cheng

--No. 1, Wei Huo Huo

--Number 2, Chapter...

This Omega is Sweet and Wild  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें