44

Wei Huohuo has always been the most troublesome existence for teachers and classmates in the attached middle school. He calls himself the (little) demon king, intends to imitate his cousin, when he grows up, he will become a regional leader, calling the wind and rain, so from the first day of junior high school, he insists on doing three bad things every day, including It's not limited to dragging girls' pigtails, throwing boys' erasers, and messing with teachers, so as to accumulate the experience of being a school boss.

As a result, the embryo of his future school tyrant hadn't grown up yet, and he was smashed by hand, and he was folded in front of Li Orange and Xiao Yiheng.

Before I met Li Cheng: He was domineering, cold, and fearful.

After meeting Li Cheng: He is poor, weak, and wronged.

However, Li Cheng was only the first hurdle in his rugged life, and then Xiao Yiheng, who appeared in his life, was his pit, ditch, hole, and trench.

Huh.

In front of so many classmates, Xiao Yiheng actually said that Wei Huohuo... actually said that he could not get a wife when he grew up! !

Wei Huohuo was so shocked that a fragile boy's heart was destroyed and turned into scum, and he almost cried in class.

He didn't listen to it at all for the next half of the class, and his head reverberated with Xiao Yiheng's words "No omega can see you", and the sound seemed to be surround sound, revolving around his head.

Although the three types (sexual xing) are now in balance, alpha is not a must to find omegas, but Wei Huohuo belongs to the kind of stubborn child who wants to find a fragrant and soft omega to spend the rest of his life. Xiao Yiheng's words are right. It was a huge blow for him.

The more I thought about it, the more angry, Wei Huohuo hung on the table, tears falling down Pradaprada.

He decided! He wants his cousin to avenge him! !

...

The bell rang after class, and Li Cheng was the first to jump up from his seat, put the textbook under his elbow, and smeared the soles of his feet to prepare to slip.

For this whole lesson, he had to look at Xiao Yiheng's ice cube face at such a close distance, and listen to him to talk about three (sexual xing) common sense...Hey, Li Cheng would not admit it if he was killed, obviously. Xiao Yiheng was only reciting the words printed on the book, but he himself was full of distracting thoughts, and had been fantasizing about some things.

Li Cheng wanted to run, but Xiao Yiheng closed the door of the classroom before him.

"Student Li Cheng, you are planning to leave before I say class is over. It's too disrespectful of class etiquette."

Li Cheng curled his lips and urged: "Then you are talking about it."

Xiao Yiheng said calmly: "No, I won't say."

Li Cheng: "..."

Xiao Yiheng returned to the podium, picked up the eraser slowly, and did not hurriedly erase half of the floor book.

His movements were too slow, and Li Cheng scratched his head, wishing to rush to wipe the blackboard for him.

When the blackboard eraser (dry gan) was clean, Xiao Yiheng held the chalk again and wrote four large characters on the blackboard