66

Time goes back before the start of early self-study.

As usual, Xiao Yiheng walked into the class five minutes earlier. Xueba class is indeed a learning class. Other classes have to procrastinate during early self-study, either whispering to each other or copying homework. All the students in the learning class have already been in place. Everyone consciously took out textbooks and exercise books to check. The whole class was silent and extremely quiet after filling in the gaps.

As soon as Xiao Yiheng put down his schoolbag, his deskmate Liu Ke told him that the head teacher asked him to go to the office, saying that he was looking for something to discuss.

Xiao Yiheng vaguely knew what the head teacher was going to talk to him about. He thanked Liu Ke and turned to the office.

In the office, no other teachers were there, only the head teacher of the third grade (1) class was sitting by the window, looking through the documents in his hand.

"Xiao Yiheng, are you here?" The head teacher of the Rocket Class is a female beta teacher with rich teaching experience. She has led many graduating classes and is rated as a teaching backbone (gan gan) every year. Xiao Yiheng is one of the most outstanding students in so many years she has taken. He has won various competition awards. Seeing him coming, the head teacher clicked on the document in his hand and asked, "Where is your winter camp registration form? Today is the last day to submit the registration form. Have you discussed it with your parents?"

The registration time for this prestigious winter camp is as long as one and a half months. Because of the limited number of places, each student can only apply for one major in one university. Of course, for a student like Xiao Yiheng, no matter which university he applies for, he will definitely receive the notice of the winter camp.

It's just that Xiao Yiheng's own application was to major in physics at Huacheng University, but his parents (Qiangqiang) forced him to change to major in English at China Foreign Affairs University.

After the head teacher learned of this, he returned his registration form and gave him a month to communicate with his parents.

"I have discussed with them." Xiao Yiheng took out the registration form prepared in advance and handed it to the head teacher.

The head teacher took a look and found that the school Xiao Yiheng reported was neither the first choice Hwaseong University nor the diplomatic university his parents requested, but a comprehensive college located in the capital, ranking top two in the country.

"Huh?" The head teacher was stunned. "Are you going to the capital?"

"Yes, my parents have agreed." Xiao Yiheng blinked his eyelashes slightly, and his tone was not wavering. "Although Hwaseong City is very good, the cultural atmosphere in the capital is stronger, and I will have a better development when I study there. "

"Then your major..."

"What I am reporting is a major jointly run with foreign Ivy League universities, taught in English, and directed towards international politics."

Hearing this, the head teacher showed a particularly angry expression: "No, I want to have a good talk with your parents. I can't tell on the phone. If your parents are at home tonight, I want to visit the house! You are a good seed of science, so just give up physics, it's too..."