87

Li Cheng was in a surprisingly good state during today's training. Not only did he overfulfill the task in the morning training, he was also vigorous and energetic in the subsequent training on the ground.

Even when he was practicing mixed swimming, he was sprayed **** by coach Yu because of a bad handover, his face was still grinning, and no haze was visible.

In fact, Li Cheng was completely affected by the last butterfly swimmer. Before she touched the wall, she "lacked" and paused for a while. When Li Cheng entered the water, in order not to hit her, the rhythm was chaotic.

Li Cheng was carrying a scapegoat, but he was not only not angry, but comforted the female player instead.

The female butterfly swimmer asked weakly: "Captain, why are you so gentle today?"

Li Cheng was inexplicable: "When is Lao Tzu not gentle?"

"Emmmm..."

Now Li Cheng's main focus is on the 4x100 mixed swimming training. Recently, he has often stayed with the women's team during this period to cultivate tacit understanding. Generally speaking, it is easy to be cultivated as a "sister" if a boy is mixed with girls, but Li Cheng does not take the usual path, he just uses his own power to abduct all these female players into "brothers."

The women's team has more alpha and less beta. Because long hair is not easy to take care of, everyone cuts the hair short. On the contrary, the boy Li Cheng has the longest hair and can be tied into a thick little tugging on the top of his head. The female team players followed his example. Everyone made a short twitch on the top of their heads. They called themselves the "Fuck Gang", which was similar to the "Axe Gang". They swaggered through the market every day and called themselves brothers and sisters.

Today Li Cheng is in a very good mood. As for the reason, of course he can't say publicly-because today his boyfriend Xiao Yiheng is going to see him!

The two met at lunch, when everyone was in the cafeteria, Li Cheng would sneak around behind the swimming pool and meet at the familiar iron fence!

Although Xiao Yiheng could not come in and he could not go out, as long as he could meet each other, it would be a million times better than separating the two places.

Li Cheng was a person with all his emotions written on his face. Although he didn't say anything on his lips, but seeing his face dancing, everyone could see that he must be hiding something good.

They coerced and lured, Li Cheng guarded strictly. They said soft jade, and Li Cheng was unmoved.

Seeing that they couldn't pry Li Cheng's mouth open, everyone could only disperse in anguish.

The players practiced all morning, and they were all a little tired. There was only less than half an hour left for lunch. Coach Yu blew the whistle for everyone to gather and asked the other team members if they would like to do medley swimming sparring exercises. Just play and relax.

Men's and women's mixed swimming is a new thing. Everyone was in high spirits and volunteered to raise a hand. Coach Yu picked eight, formed two teams, and played against Li Cheng and the others.

Before entering the water, everyone jokingly asked if they would have any rewards if they had won Li Orange's group.

Coach Yu said coldly: "If you really beat them, you won't be rewarded, but they will be punished."