92

After ten hours of flying, the flight carrying hundreds of young Chinese athletes landed on time at the Australian airport.

When it landed, the sun had already set, but the scorching heat was still there. They only left in the morning from the nine-cold Chinese capital, and now they are embracing the summer. This temperature difference makes many athletes sweaty.

The most terrible thing is that they can't immediately change into short-sleeved shorts. Because there were reporters waiting outside the airport, the team required them to wear uniform dresses-a set of formal wear with a Chinese style collar and buckle.

The dresses are all tailor-made, with a thin waist and a slim waist. After wearing a small dress, he looks more upright and slender. The women's team members beamed their eyes when they saw it, and lined up to (touch Mo) his waist.

Unable to defend against him, Li Cheng yelled at the airport: "You scumbags, stop me! Believe it or not, I sue you for sexual harassment?"

The women's team members said awkwardly: "You are the captain and you are an omega. Naturally, you have to sacrifice the individual to become the greater self. Let the girls be cool first!"

At the critical moment, Zhou Jian stood up and took Li Cheng's shoulder to rescue him from the pile of girls.

The girls exchanged a vague look at each other, and said, "Oh~~Since Zhou Jian is here, then we won't bother~~"

They dispersed in a rush and hopped to the luggage carousel to wait for their luggage.

Li Cheng wiped the sweat from his forehead, and said with lingering fear: "Zhou Jian, thank you for coming, otherwise these female devil will not let me go. But what do they mean, what do you mean by "not disturb"? "

Zhou Jian: "..."

The heart of Sima Jian was well known to everyone, but Li Cheng didn't know.

After they had collected their luggage, it took another half an hour for them to gather together and line up to walk out of the airport.

Outside the airport, the media had been waiting here for a long time, in addition to that, there were many tourists who came to watch the excitement. In this foreign country, hundreds of black-haired, dark-eyed and yellow-skinned faces emerged at the same time, which naturally attracted the attention of many people.

What Li Cheng didn't expect was that in addition to the official media, there were local Chinese who rushed over. Now in the era of all-people media, everyone raises their mobile phones and greets the athletes in their native language while waving their hands.

The athletes were very shy. Seeing the camera, they all bowed their heads and avoided it shyly. Only Li Cheng waved and nodded openly, exuding charm without hesitation. He is tall and handsome, with conspicuous blond hair scattered on his forehead, and his eyebrows are flying when he laughs, which is the kind of unforgettable beauty.

The Chinese people who picked up the plane happened to point the camera of their phone at him, and some asked boldly: "Brother, let's keep a number!"

Li Cheng laughed: "No account, need to cut bank account?"

His voice was too loud, causing the assistant coach to rush over to remind him not to talk nonsense, and coach Yu flew over to him through the crowd.