20

Classmate Xu Yinyin was quite afraid of Li Cheng, the school boss, and immediately smeared the soles of her feet. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

After making a mistake, Li Cheng dragged down the stairs and stood in front of Xiao Yiheng with his scalp.

Although I don't want to face Xiao Yiheng, it is definitely not Li Ge's code of conduct to run away when an accident occurs. He can only apologize to him with a shameless face, hoping that Master Xiao Yiheng will not remember the adult's fault and don't worry about it.

Xiao Yi Heng smiled, and pointed to his clothes that had been soaked with the washing pen water, and said, "I'm like this, you let me ignore it?"

His temperament was cold and solemn at first, but now his expression became stern, and he looked like a statue of ice, which was really bluffing.

If Li Cheng had a tail, it would have been caught in the (fart pi) stock by this time!

"I will be responsible!" He swore.

"Oh? How are you going to be responsible?"

In order to make up for the mistake, Li Cheng hurriedly took Xiao Yiheng to the swimming pool-the swimming pool was a special training ground for their swimming team, and ordinary students could not get in. There were special (geng) dressing rooms and bathrooms, which are now empty. Yes, it is suitable for Xiao Yiheng to wash and clean up.

Li Cheng used the code to open the door of the dressing room and sneaked in with Xiao Yiheng.

(More geng) The dressing room and the bathroom are connected together. There are several small cubicles in the bathroom, with hooks for hanging clothes, and even shampoo and shower (dew) are prepared, but the towels need to be prepared by yourself.

Li Cheng contributed his own bath towel and said, "It's still new."

Xiao Yiheng's tone didn't bring any waves: "Remind, this school uniform jacket on my body is also new."

The last school uniform jacket was left by Li Cheng in the alley, but Li Cheng "lost" it.

...

Seeing Xiao Yiheng's back disappearing behind the bathroom door, Li Cheng (touching Mo) (touching Mo) his nose, wandered around the (geng) dressing room two times, quite restless.

In order to divert attention, he took out his mobile phone and opened the campus forum of Hwaseong No. 1 Middle School. While shaking his legs, he browsed the posts, it was like sitting on a nail board under the (fart pi) stock.

Although it is now in class, the forum is particularly active, and I don’t know how many students are playing mobile phones under the cover of their desks.

Li Cheng clicked on the hottest post floating in the "irrigation area".

"[Seeking comfort] Just confessed to the ice beauty..."

lz: I was rejected as expected_(:3」∠)_

Li Cheng was at a loss: Ice Beauty? Does their school have this nickname omega?

There was a giggle in the post, all for watching the original poster's jokes.

[Why did this kind of post come again? Every month, some people don’t believe in evil and go to Bingmei to confess. After refusing, they come back crying, and they are more punctual than my aunt! 】