29

Downstairs of Unit A, Building 1, Huihuang Community. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

Yan Jing was holding five kilograms of oranges in his hands. Although he didn't complain, he seemed to be tired and fainted at any time when he looked at his frowning expression.

He is naturally weak, and his hands have never picked up anything heavier than chemical reagents. Today, he carried a full ten kilograms of fruit from the fruit shop in front of the school to the downstairs of Xiao Yiheng's house, completely challenging his physical limits. .

Li Cheng has never seen an alpha that is weaker than him.

"Okay, don't be squeaky and crooked." Li Cheng said, "You want to come to see Xiao Yiheng, and you have to buy oranges. What's the use of complaining now?"

"..." Yan Jing was about to be bullied by this unreasonable school bully and cried, "Then I don't want to visit Senior Brother Xiao now, can I go?"

The answer is of course no.

Before going upstairs, Li Cheng turned into a woolen hat from nowhere. He fastened the hat on his head, and every strand of hair was hidden in the brim of the hat, making it impossible to see his original hair (color).

Yan Jing: "Huh? Why do you wear a hat on such a hot day?"

Li Cheng sorted his hat against the reflection of the glass window, and replied, "I heard that Xiao Yiheng's parents (sexual sex) are very old-fashioned. They see me with blond hair, and it is absolutely impossible to put me in the door."

"It turned out to be like this, Brother Li, you really meant it." Yan Jing patted him on the shoulder, "Don't worry, the ugly wife always wants to see her in-laws."

Li Cheng: "..."

What do you mean by Daxueba?

The two went to the guard to register the information first. The guard saw that they were wearing the school uniforms of No. 1 Middle School, and he was a little surprised and muttered, "Does that kid from the Xiao family have friends?"

With sharp ears, Li Cheng caught this sentence.

He was a little curious, so he asked, "Uncle, don't any classmates usually come to him to play?"

The uncle security guard saw that he was beautiful, and his eyes were clean (gan gan) (gan gan), and (gan gan) quickly told the truth: "His parents discipline him very strictly. I have been working here for five or six years. , I have never seen him play with other children. On weekends, winter and summer vacations, I don’t see him out to play basketball or football. He has always been alone."

Li Cheng thought, is this raising a child or raising a dog? Even if you have a dog, let it go for a stroll regularly.

"We will often come to play with him in the future." Li Cheng reached out and stroked himself and Yan Jing next to him, "You have to remember our faces, and don't stop us to register every time!"

Yan Jing was shocked: "...coming?"

Li Cheng dropped an eye knife on him.

Yan Jing: "...Yes, we will come again."

The two took the elevator upstairs. The community where Xiao Yiheng's family is located belongs to a high-end community with a very good environment. There is one terrace and one household, and even the corridors are decorated with magnificent splendor.