49

After Xiao Yiheng was transferred to the last row by the teacher, Li Cheng was left unattended, and immediately lay on the desk like a bone. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

He had eaten all the snacks he brought, and he had nothing to do. Then he tore the paper and stack the little frog, and then he used the steel ruler as a diving platform, and let the "finger man" dive... But the feeling of self-entertainment was really lonely.

Taking advantage of the teacher's carelessness, he secretly looked back, and accurately caught the outstanding figure in the last row. No, the word "excellent" is not enough to describe Xiao Yiheng, it should be "excellent"...Uh, excel...Li Cheng scratched his head and thought for a while, only to admit that he was uneducated.

harm! As long as Xiao Yiheng is a "crane", the other people around him can't even catch a "chicken" and can only become a background.

I saw Xiao Yiheng put the unfolded roster on his lap, looking down to know what he was recording, he looked attentively, it seemed... he didn't care about the seat being transferred.

Li Cheng curled his lips, took out the phone, and sent a shocking screen to Xiao Yiheng.

Sure enough, Xiao Yiheng (body shen), who was lowering his head at work, paused for a while, and seemed to feel the vibration of the phone. But instead of taking out the phone, he put his hand in his trouser pocket, (touching Mo) and turned off the vibration.

After doing all this, Xiao Yiheng looked up in the direction of Li Cheng, and the eyes of the two were accurately "sucked" together with the entire class of students.

Xiao Yiheng raised his eyebrows and asked him He Gui (gan gan) and why he sent a message during class.

Li Cheng grimaced back, meaning that I would be happy to harass you when I was bored.

The two of them used eyebrows and eyes to spread the word apart, and they didn't say a word, but the atmosphere between them got better and better.

Witnessing all this, Wei Huohuo's eyes rolled around, and he immersed himself in making up a fake material on the observation notes.

The female teacher standing in the middle of the classroom smiled coldly and called her name: "Li Cheng, what are you going to do when you look back? Do you want to read the text aloud to the class?"

Li Cheng: "..."

Gan, does this teacher have six eyes? No matter what he does, she can catch him!

Li Cheng could only get up reluctantly, grabbed the textbook, and hurriedly flipped to this unit of today's class at the prompt of the school girl in the back row, intending to finish it as quickly as possible, but the first sentence has not yet been spoken. It's stuck.

"Uh......"

The female teacher urged: "Read, don't let the whole class wait for you."

Li Cheng could only bite the bullet, stumbled and read.

"Chapter Three "Marking Behavior"." After reading the title, he paused for a full three seconds. He desperately told himself not to think about it, but the words that flooded into his eyes, as if he had self-consciousness, scrambled into his memories.