67

After school, Xiao Yiheng's seat was surrounded by classmates.
"Shen Xiao, you don't really want to see Li Cheng alone, do you?"

"I think I should tell the teacher about this!"

"Do you still keep that threatening letter?"

"How about we go with you?"

Xiao Yiheng rejected wave after wave of "enthusiastic" classmates and firmly stated that he could solve this matter alone.

In the end, under the worried gaze of his classmates, he set foot on the road to the school garden alone. He was obviously going to the lover, but now he is going to the meeting alone.

Xiao Yiheng waited under a tree in the small garden, holding the oily love letter (let's call it a love letter) in his hand, carefully unfolding it, and staring at the red heart "pierced" by the weapon at the place where it was signed.

...Li Cheng must be very serious when he painted this heart, so he can penetrate the back of the paper, and the paper is scratched by the pen tip.

Xiao Yiheng imagined Li Cheng lying on the table, writing a love letter carefully, and was amused by the scene in his fantasy.

When Li Cheng hurried to the small garden, she happened to see her boyfriend chuckling at the note in his hand.

He was proud and shy. He jumped out from behind the tree with a "swish", and asked in a long voice, "How is it, are you particularly surprised to receive my little master's loving breakfast? A good omega like me? Bringing you breakfast, your classmates must be very envious of you, right?"

"...Do you want me to tell the truth?" Xiao Yiheng collected the oily love letter. "Our classmates all think you are going to kill me with poison, and think you are writing this letter to invite me. Come to a duel in the little garden."

Li Cheng: "......???"

Xiao Yiheng explained the ins and outs before Li Cheng understood. It turned out that he was misunderstood by the school tyrants because he had a "foul name" and had a dark face when he served breakfast.

"They have such great brain supplement ability," Li Cheng groaned, "Surely they can get full marks in Chinese reading comprehension questions, right?"

Xiao Yiheng laughed, knowing for the first time that Li Cheng would curse people like this.

Li Cheng was so angry that his hair exploded. Xiao Yiheng couldn't help but stretched out his hand to pinch his upper and lower mouths, pinching him into a flat-billed duck.

Then he leaned over and kissed the golden duckling on the mouth.

"Why suddenly thought of sending me breakfast?" Xiao Yiheng asked.

Li Cheng broke away from his clutches and explained, "Am I going to leave? I want to let them know that you are Lao Tzu's person before leaving! So even if I leave, the flowers and plants will Hide away from you."

It turned out that the little animals wanted to plot a territory.

"But the delivery of breakfast is a bit inconsistent with Brother Li, your'personal design'?" Xiao Yiheng teased him, "I thought you would use more'dominant' methods, such as taking someone to the school's radio station and making an eye on the whole school. The time period of health care (fuck cao) announced that we are in love..."