97

Xiao Yiheng, who is far away in the capital, did not know that his parents had decided to come to him during the Spring Festival.

Recently, all his energy has been on the drawing paper. He has been fortunate for countless times at the original choice-he is determined to defy his parents' orders to participate in the winter camp of the China Academy of Fine Arts. Although he took a lot of risks, The benefits are also huge.

In three years of high school, no one except Teacher Qiu Xian knew that he was good at painting. He could only stay silently in the empty art classroom, practicing over and over again. But in the winter camp, he not only got the guidance of famous teachers, but also exchanged experiences with students of the same age. Xiao Yiheng was originally talented in painting, and he made rapid progress after being ordered.

From the shock at the beginning to the envy of Amy, now only numbness is left...

This world is really unfair. How can anyone be handsome, have good grades in cultural classes, and have a particularly aura of painting, and the most important thing is that they have a boyfriend? !

...

At this time, Xiao Yiheng's boyfriend is concentrating on preparing for the game.

The World Middle School Games is two weeks long, and the swimming competition is concentrated on the third to the eighth day, a total of six days. In order to ensure the ratings after the broadcast, the FINA and the organizing committee saw the game for a long time and finally determined the time of the game.

--All preliminaries are in the evening, and all semi-finals and finals are in the morning.

This time point is very unfavorable for Asian athletes.

There is a three-hour time difference between Australia and China. The nine o'clock in the morning match is equivalent to six in the morning in China. Athletes need to test blood, eat, and warm up three hours in advance. That is to say, Li Cheng is in China. Get up at three o'clock in the morning to prepare.

The swimming team arrived in Australia more than a week earlier. In the first two days of their arrival, many of the team members couldn't stand the rhythm of the time. The body clock couldn't be adjusted, and several people had fever.

Li Cheng was in good condition. After taking the pheromone inhibitor, his fever period symptoms subsided. He was full of spirits, walking with wind, and his eyes were full of light whenever he walked.

According to the schedule, individual events will be competed first, and team relay events will be compared in the last two days.

Since the night of the 200th preliminary round, Li Cheng has been in a state of power, and with a very (strong qiang) advantage, he smashed the second place in the same group and won the first place in the group beautifully and successfully qualified.

When Li Cheng's game results were on the display, the other players in the same group seemed to be slapped severely, and all of them were speechless.

They looked at Li Cheng with complicated faces. They couldn't imagine that an omega had such a (strong qiang) strength!

Before entering the water, they saw that China had actually sent an omega to challenge, and they thought that China could not train great freestylers, so they could only call an omega to recharge the number-they would have thought that the people who really had enough were actually them!