28

Li Cheng had never (sleeping in Shui) ever so comfortable. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

He touched the pillow and (sleeping Shui) was ripe, and (sleeping Shui) was already bright after waking up.

There is no one empty in the dormitory. The roommates have got up early to go to class, and he is the only one who sleeps (sleeps Shui) until now. He rolled around on the dormitory (bed chuang), feeling that every muscle (routine) on his body was filled with strength. If he was asked to swim five kilometers in the pool now, it would be absolutely nothing!

It's incredible, is this the power of temporary marking?

He is even better than the state before the craze period, (body shen) is extremely light, and his mood has opened up a lot, and the lingering feeling of irritability before disappears invisible.

He turned from the (bed chuang) to the ground, but as soon as his feet touched the ground, his left thigh suddenly softened and he almost couldn't stand firmly.

"Hi..." He gently took off his (sleeping Shui) pants and looked to the inner thigh.

Yesterday’s bite marks are scabs, but the surroundings are still red. When walking, the friction on the inner thighs caused a strange numbness. He could only spread his legs and try not to touch the glands.

The handkerchief Xiao Yiheng left him was stained with blood. He originally wanted to throw it away, but in the end he kept it, washed it (gan) and dried it, and put it in his cabinet.

The only pity is that Xiao Yiheng's pheromone smell on the handkerchief has disappeared, leaving only the soapy (dry gan) scent.

He went to the cafeteria to have a simple breakfast, and he wandered around to report to the class.

This class is a Chinese teacher's class. The Chinese teacher is a retired old teacher. He couldn't rub a piece of sand in his eyes. Seeing that Li Cheng was late again, his face (color) fell immediately and he was punished to copy thirty times today. Classical Chinese in class.

Li Cheng smiled and said, "Okay."

classmates︰! ! !

Li Cheng went back to his seat and sat down, turned out the book and began to copy the text. When the classmates saw that he was really copying things honestly, there was a burst of gossip in the classroom.

"What's the matter with Brother Li? Why is your temper so good today?"

"Yeah, yeah, don't you think he always kicked in when he entered the class? He actually pushed it away today!"

"The teacher punished him to copy the text, but he actually copied it! He didn't reply, let alone do it!"

"Yes, I thought I was going to watch Brother Li make trouble in the Heavenly Palace again today, but he was really copying texts?"

"It's too abnormal, it feels like a lion is suddenly rubbed and smoothed and turned into a kitten... Hey!"

The same question popped up in everyone's mind: Who on earth made Brother Li so happy?

Li Cheng actually heard everyone's comments, but did not take it to heart. He felt that they were too exaggerated. He did feel well physically and mentally because of the marked things, but he wouldn't change from a big lion to a little cat.