46

Comrade Wei Huohuo, an industrious little spy, gained three precious pieces of information about Li Cheng, and he immediately called his cousin to inform him.

Wei Rong answered the phone almost in seconds.

"Hello? Huohuo, what did you find?" Wei Rong didn't expect that his cousin had only been an undercover agent for one day, so he got the information so quickly. He asked with concern, "Is it true that Alpha is plotting against Li Orange?"

"That's not true," Wei Huohuo told the truth, "but I found that Li Cheng and the alpha assistant (Guanguan) department of our class are very poor. Li Cheng tried to ambush him when school was over today, but failed."

"..." The eagerness in Wei Rong's voice dissipated in an instant, and he snorted impatiently, "Li Cheng has too many alphas that are not pleasing to the eye. If there is no fight with alpha any week, that would be a rare one. The news is worthless, the next one."

"...Then it's gone."

"Gone?!"

"Yes." Wei Huohuo looked through his little information book sadly, "All three are related to the alpha assistant."

"Then these three items are not worth money." Wei Rong said, hating iron and steel, "you are doing terrible intelligence work! Boy, brother is so disappointed in you, do you think it is such an easy thing to make money? "

Wei Huohuo was very wronged: "Wei Rong! You don't want to go wrong, do you? Even if I don't collect the information you want, but there is hard work without credit, as a brother, you should give your hard-working brother at this time. Some kind of encouragement, right?"

"I'm not arguing, I'm teaching you the sins in the world." Wei Rong said without hesitation, "Anyway, you have made no progress now, and you want me to buy you Lego, don't even think about it."

Wei Huo hung up with anger.

But thinking about his brother's promise of a limited edition Lego, he could only grit his teeth and make persistent efforts.

Although he did not collect useful information this week, there is no (guanguan) department. He has to have three weekend classes with Li Orange. Even if he makes up his mind, he has to make up a scandal for Li Orange. Good to cheat the reward from the smelly brother.

...

In a blink of an eye, it was another weekend.

This time Li Cheng was no longer ashamed, but swaggered into the gate of the attached middle school. After a week of mental development, he has already seen: He has to take the "National Health Education Class" anyway, and Xiao Yiheng, he wants to meet anyway, so he might as well face it calmly. I sleep (sleeping in Shui) as soon as I go to class, and when I open and close my eyes, one class is over.

Li Cheng was not late, but it was not much better than being late. He got stuck in the class. He just stepped into the classroom door one second before, and the next second the class bell rang.

It happened that he was still sitting in the most conspicuous position next to the podium. He frankly opened the chair and sat down, pulled away the fluttering schoolbag, took out a textbook from it, and threw out a pen, even if he was ready for class. .