88

Li Cheng looked at Xiao Yiheng: "..."

What's going on, how did his boyfriend become his "team member"?

Li Cheng's small head was filled with big question marks, but in front of the security guard, he couldn't ask directly.

Xiao Yiheng was still playing on the side, with a miserable tone: "Captain, can you not tell the coach about this?"

Damn, it's so pretentious.

This "swimming team's master" is obviously a land duck who sinks to the bottom as soon as he enters the swimming pool, and insists on the Archimedes principle.

Alpha lowered his head with a serious repentance, but Li Cheng clearly saw Xiao Yiheng winking at him.

Li Cheng confusedly signed and drew at the security, and led Xiao Yiheng from the security.

The security guard also urged Li Cheng: "You, the captain, must take responsibility and supervise your players! I won't notify your coach this time. The next time, I will definitely not be soft!"

Li Cheng rubbed his nose and responded awkwardly.

As soon as he left the house, Li Cheng pulled Xiao Yiheng's down jacket collar straight to the grove.

Xiao Yiheng deliberately said, "Orange, even if you don’t win the wedding, don’t worry."

Li Cheng hit him on the tree (gan gan) and couldn't wait to ask, "Xiao Yiheng, what's going on? It's not like waiting for me at the fence, you, you, how do you get over the wall? Just forget it, you Why have you become my teammate again?"

Xiao Yiheng explained the cause of the matter clearly in a few words, and deliberately concealed the little (cha) song that he couldn't turn over the wall.

Only then did Li Cheng figure it out, and slapped his head: "It turns out that a blind cat ran into a dead mouse!"

Xiao Yiheng: "...Who do you say is a dead mouse?"

Li Cheng laughed: "I said the person caught by the security guard was a dead mouse."

Xiao Yiheng could only put on a cold face pretending to be angrily, but he broke his work without insisting on three seconds.

No way, the boyfriend who has been missing for a long time is standing in front of him, why does he have any other thoughts? I really want to thank the stunned green security guard for letting Xiao Yiheng in, otherwise the two of them would have to pull their hands across the fence today.

Xiao Yiheng opened his arms, and the omega who greeted him crashed into his arms.

There was just one night of snow yesterday, and a thick snow cover fell on the pine trees. They hid between the pure white and dark green, exchanging hot hugs and the same hot (kiss wen).

(Kiss wen) and (Kiss wen), Xiao Yiheng stopped suddenly.

Li Cheng's lips were shiny, and his face was flushed. He asked Xiao Yiheng ignorantly: "What's the matter?"

Xiao Yiheng looked down at his eyes and said in a low voice, "...you have become hard."

Li Cheng:! ! !