Fanwai nesting 1

After Li Cheng retired, he thought he would be able to lie at home comfortably for a while, but he didn't expect to find various things one after another. +++All Tanmei Novels: www.mtlnovel.com

Various interview invitations continued, and endorsements, commercial performances, and variety shows came to the door. Even a publisher came to visit and wanted to write a biography for him. The name was "Li Cheng Biography", with a print run of 500,000!

Li Cheng flipped through the beginning of this biography with humility.

--"On a night twenty-seven years ago, the storm was precarious, and the waves were soaring. On an old fishing boat, a baby boy destined to change the world fell to the ground..."

Li Cheng closed the book with a snap.

"...Thanks for the invitation, but Lao Tzu is not dead yet. He wrote me a biography at the age of 27. Will the epitaph be written for me when I am 28?"

Li Cheng pushed all the messy work, even if the price was higher, he wouldn't be affected.

Because these years, he and Xiao Yiheng have made enough money to buy a house!

The new house was bought in a high-end community in the suburbs, with a top-floor design. The most important thing is that there is an exclusive (exposed) small swimming pool on the top floor, surrounded by shrubs, which has become a natural barrier.

Li Cheng fell in love at the first glance, and then decided to buy it.

The house is well-decorated, but without furniture. After finalizing the purchase, Li Cheng and Xiao Yiheng began to visit the home market to discuss how to fill the new home.

Said it was shopping, but Xiao Yiheng was in charge of the selection, and Li Cheng was in charge of swiping the card.

Li Cheng was lazy and scorned: "You are an artist, and you know aesthetics. I don't know which table, chair or cabinet is suitable for the home. I look the same."

Xiao Yiheng said: "I can choose the furniture in the living room, but we must choose the furniture in the bedroom together."

"Why?"

Xiao Yiheng leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Because the bedroom is the place where we spend the longest time. You have the most say on which bed is comfortable and which mattress is soft."

"..."

by.

With a blushing face, Li Cheng tried to lie down all the mattresses in the Furniture City, and chose the one with the strongest support and the least tired waist.

...

After finishing the decoration of the new home, Li Cheng immediately opened a warm room at home.

He invited (guanguan) close teammates and classmates, and everyone was shocked by the decoration inside the house as soon as they came in.

On the wall of the entrance hallway, a painting by Xiao Yiheng is hung at intervals. Without exception, these paintings are portraits of Li Cheng. In his personal exhibition, a collector once offered a seven-figure price to collect one, but Xiao Yiheng said that every portrait has a special meaning to him. , He will not sell any of them.