4

The sun is scorching the earth. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com (dew) In the swimming pool, the water is surging and cool.

The white (color) waves swept from the swimming lane with a honey (color) figure.

The boy's beautifully lined arms shuttled between the waves, driving his body to the top of the wave.

The assistant teacher standing at the turning point of the swimming lane tapped the brass bell lightly, and the bell was transmitted under the water.

Li Cheng was in a group, and his feet slammed on the wall of the swimming pool. In half a second, he completed a skillful U-turn.

This is the last trip.

Time flies extremely fast, and Li Cheng is like a swordfish, working hard in the final sprint stage, moving towards the end.

In the last fifty meters, he used his feet to draw the water alternately, and the white (color) waves in the swimming pool became one piece, and he was driven by the waves to swim forward. Because the speed is too fast, people who see this scene will have an illusion, as if he is the incarnation of the sea elves with the legendary mermaid tail.

He dashed, and his hands cut the waves, his fingertips touched the wall of the swimming pool.

At the same time, the coach on the shore pressed the timer, and the timer buzzed.

Li Cheng got out of the water. His swimming cap was not worn properly, and the golden (colored) hair tip protruded a little from the edge of the swimming cap. After being soaked in water, it clung to his cheek. He shook his head, and drops of water splashed from the ends of his hair, like a lion slinging.

He took off his swimming goggles, climbed on the ropes of the waterway with both hands, looked up at the coach, and asked triumphantly: "Old Wu, how did you do this round?"

"It's okay." Wu Xu, the coach of a swimming team, was unsmiling, with a stern face, the statutory lines as deep as they were engraved on his face. "The speed of the final sprint is good, but your turning movement should be clearer."

Regarding the coach's criticism, Li Cheng had one ear out and the other in. If he wants to hear Wu Xu praise him, he might have to wait for him to win the world championship.

After the training was over, Li Cheng jumped onto the shore cleanly.

His honey (color) skin is violent-(exposed) under the scorching sun, he only wore a pair of arrogant orange-red (color) racing swimming trunks, the length of the trousers above the knee. Water drops linger on his naked upper body, dripping across his neck and collarbone, and reluctantly (kiss wen) across his (chest xiong) mouth, and finally rolls down along the clear gully abdominal muscles.

The other teammates on the same team saw it, and looked a little uncomfortably away. Some people even dived into the water, reciting the Qingxin Mantra silently.

Hey, I train with such a beautiful omega every day, and this omega swims better than the whole team. Who knows the bitterness in their hearts?

At first, when they learned that an omega was coming to the team, the whole team was waiting for a good show. How can I think that the last person to be taught is actually themselves.