50

Almost subconsciously, Li Cheng jumped back vigilantly, and refused: "I'm not going to your house!"

Damn, lonely and widowed, the parents are not there, two high school students are in the bedroom... The plot is so familiar, he has seen it five, six, seven or eight times in the island action movie shared by Huang Yelun. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

Li Cheng (touching Mo) (touching Mo) his face: ah, Chen Yuluoyan; (touching Mo) (touching Mo) his abdominal muscles: ah, closed moon shame. Xiao Yiheng invited himself to the door, it is difficult to guarantee not to covet his beauty (color), and do some content that is not allowed in the "Code of Conduct for High School Students".

Unexpectedly, Xiao Yiheng frowned slightly, and asked, "What words did I invite you to my house?"

"?"

"My parents are not there, and the housekeeping aunt does not go to work, so there is no way to deliver the big homework. You can wait for me downstairs at my house, and I will give it to you when I find the homework."

"Uh..." Li Cheng thought embarrassingly, dare to just let him wait downstairs, and didn't ask him to go upstairs to drink a glass of water.

Seeing Li Cheng couldn't speak, Xiao Yiheng chuckled and deliberately added fuel to the fire: "...or, you just want to enter my door like this?"

"..." If it wasn't for Li Cheng that he was still thinking about copying Xiao Yiheng's homework, otherwise Li Cheng would have already punched him.

"By the way, I have some personal matters to deal with in a while, and I can't go home immediately." Xiao Yiheng looked down at his watch, "Let's make an appointment at two o'clock in the afternoon. You will wait for me downstairs in my house."

Li Cheng thought he would get his homework soon, but he would have to wait a few hours.

"Yes." Li Cheng shrugged indifferently. "Then I'll find an Internet cafe to play for a while. See you at two in the afternoon."

...

The two agreed to meet, and walked out of the school gate of the attached middle school one after another.

Although the middle school is close to the high school, the surrounding area of ​​the middle school is much more prosperous than the high school. Hwaseong No. 1 Middle School is quiet, and even the school gate is open in a very hidden street, but the school gate of the affiliated middle school is next to a large commercial street, and the bus station extends in all directions. It is very convenient to go from here.

Li Cheng stood on the bus stop, sipping an iced coke, while sending a message to Huang Yelun, telling him to stop dating and get out and play games.

Lilicheng: How long has it been since a team fight? If the pigeons go down, I think our guild will be dissolved directly.

Swimming pool prodigal frog: Big brother, it's a thunderstorm when it disturbs people to fall in love. My school girl and I are watching a movie, and we will go shopping soon.

Lili Orange:...

Lili Orange: Damn, can the object have games and fun?

Pool prodigal frog: [shy]

Pool Prodigal Frog: There is only one way to play the game, but there are several ways to play the object.