8

Xiao Yiheng was painting again. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

He was sitting by the window, the orange (color) paint hugged with other colors (color) on the tone (color) board, and then was added little by little to the painting called "After School".

As long as Qiu Xian is free, she will watch his creation by his side. Watching Xiao Yiheng play (color) color is a very pleasing thing.

The creation of this painting is nearing completion, and it should be completed today.

Xiao Yiheng stopped writing and got up. The white (color) apron on his body was already crumpled with paint.

Qiu Xian took the initiative to say: "I will come after the varnish."

But Xiao Yiheng shook his head and refused: "Wait a minute, I haven't finished painting yet."

"What?" Qiu Xian was a little strange.

In her opinion, the completion of this painting is already very high. The world is shrouded in the afterglow of the setting sun, and everything is coated with a layer of orange-red light, with a lazy warmth. The sky of orange (color), the leaves of orange (color), the field of orange (color) (fuck cao)... The whole painting is woven with different shades of orange (color), which does not fall apart. Qiu Xian believes this After a picture is delivered to the gallery, it will definitely attract the pursuit of those old customers.

She originally thought that what Xiao Yiheng said "not finished" was to add some more clouds or add two more strokes to the background.

Unexpectedly, Xiao Yiheng changed a (dry gan) paintbrush, dipped the richest gold (color) in the paint tray, and added a touch to the center of the picture!

The tip of the pen quivered, and a figure was gradually drawn out. "He" looks very simple, the figure is small, he can't see his face clearly, and the lines make up his slender limbs; "He" looks very complicated, he seems to be climbing something, his movements are frozen by time.

In the center of the picture composed entirely of orange (color), the golden (color) figure seems to jump out of the canvas, making people unable to move their eyes.

Qiu Xian hesitated: "What is he... doing (gan)?"

Why is there such a person on campus (fuck cao)? "He" hung on all fours and the ground beside the wall next to the (fuck cao) field, capturing the attention of every viewer.

Xiao Yiheng put down his paintbrush and said calmly, "He's over the wall."

"……what?"

Xiao Yiheng repeated: "He didn't want to go to self-study. Without the permission of the class teacher, he sneaked over the wall and went to the Internet cafe to play games."

Qiu Xian was puzzled. Generally speaking, unless it is a portrait of a person, a painter will not deliberately think about "what is this person doing and why this person is doing this" when painting the background person in a landscape painting. Xiao Yiheng was able to state the motives of this character so clearly, as if he knew such a person in real life.

Qiu Xian asked, "Are you friends of yours?"

How can I think that Xiao Yiheng immediately denied it: "Of course not."