75

This training camp is to gather champion athletes under the age of 18 from all provinces, and then select the top-notch athletes from them to form a "dream team" to participate in the International Middle School Games. Although both Li Cheng and Zhou Jian are freestyle swimmers, one is short-distance and the other is long-distance. They are not competitive.

Zhou Jian took the initiative to release his kindness and said to Li Cheng, "Long admired the name".

Li Chengwei was embarrassed: "What? It's the first time I heard your name."

Seeing that Zhou Jian had been raising his hand, Li Cheng hurriedly stretched out his hand. The palms of the two overlapped and shook up and down.

Most of the people in the cabin were already off, and the stewardess urged them to get off the plane as soon as possible. Coach Wu brought up his small bag and greeted the two young people to go out.

Li Cheng had no idea about the winter in the north. As soon as he approached the hatch of the plane, he heard screams coming from outside the plane.

Li Cheng asked blankly: "Someone is blowing a whistle outside?"

"Oh, no." Alpha Shinobi who walked behind him explained, "That's the sound of wind."

"...The wind?"

Li Cheng stepped out of the cabin door, and the roaring north wind mixed with snow flakes slammed on him. The heat exhaled from his mouth condensed into a cloud of white mist in the air. At the same time, the hospitable north wind gave him again (强qiang ) Filled with cold air.

...This tm is even norther than the north he imagined! !

Because of the snow, the gangway was a little slippery, and Li Cheng's feet staggered. Fortunately, Zhou Jian supported him from behind, which made him not slide down.

"Be careful." Zhou Jian exhorted.

"Thanks, brother!" Li Cheng walked down cautiously while holding on to the handrail. In order to maintain his balance, he spread his legs apart and swayed like a duck. Fortunately he has that long-sleeved hoodie, otherwise he would definitely be frozen into an ice sculpture.

Coach Wu was also shivering from the cold, one sneeze followed by one. The master and apprentice rushed to the shuttle bus and moved to the heating hole of the air conditioner to keep warm.

Zhou Jian took a step slower, and when he got into the car, he was rushed to the other direction by the flow of people. There were a lot of people between them.

Coach Wu lowered his voice and said to Li Cheng, "Do you have any brains?"

Li Cheng was full of question marks: "What happened to me?"

Coach Wu: "People say to you, "Looking up to your name for a long time," and you say, "I haven't heard your name." Fortunately, Zhou Jian (sexual xing) has a good personality. You have to change another person. Make sure to lend you the clothes. take it back."

"..." Li Orange spread his hands, "But I really haven't heard his name, you can't let me lie." He looked at Wu Xu and asked, "Coach, have you heard of this person?"

As a coach, Wu Xu will consciously pay attention to the good seedlings in this circle. He replied: "I have never heard the name'Zhou Jian', but I just contacted a few coaches I know, and I just remembered that kid Renamed."