31

Xiao Yeheng's illness came and went quickly. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com He only rested at home for one day before returning to school.

He is a celebrity in the school, and I don’t know how many younger brothers and sisters admire him. He asked for sick leave, countless little o and little b wept for him (fuck cao), and the desk pockets were piled with gifts from admirers.

The Hwaseong No. 1 High School has strict rules. They dare not send love letters under the nose of the head teacher of the Rocket class. They can only circumscribe and give some fruits, medicines, and nutrients to express their feelings.

With these gifts alone, Xiao Yiheng sorted out a big box.

The most funny thing is that someone actually gave Xiao Yiheng a set of "Five Three", and the omega who sent the workbook also left a sentimental sentence on the title page "I hope you can be admitted to the ideal university, I hope I Can be admitted to your university."

The deskmate Liu Ke was very gossiping, craned his neck to look around, and said, "This omega is too infatuated and gentle. Even if I can't have you, I still want to continue my classmate friendship with you. Just looking at this good handwriting, I can think about it. Make up a shy and cute omega!"

Xiao Yiheng said in a calm tone and without emotion: "I am not interested in the shy and cute omega."

Liu Ke bumped him with an elbow, and whispered, "I know, I know, you don't like shy and cute omegas, you like those like Li Cheng."

Xiao Yiheng was taken aback and looked at him sideways: "...what did you say?"

He and Li Cheng don't know each other if they don't fight. The two (sexual sex) are like ice and the other is like fire. Every time they meet, they quarrel. Before Xiao Yiheng couldn't figure out why he would care too much about such arrogant omega. It wasn't until the endless dreams that night that he finally realized his intention for Li Cheng. It turns out that all his care comes from liking. If he didn't like it, he would not lend his coat to Li Cheng and would not raise him with him. A pet will not leave a temporary mark for him.

However, it was not until yesterday that he vaguely confirmed that he liked the lawless omega, and Liu Ke was not the roundworm in his stomach. How could he know this in advance?

Liu Ke winked at him: "Don't pretend. Last time we went to the fried chicken shop, I saw you two secretly holding hands under the table! Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about this."

Xiao Yiheng: "..." He recalled the scene of the meal with difficulty, and found that it was an oolong. "You are mistaken. The two of us were not holding hands, but fighting under the table."

"I know, I know, fights with fairies are also fights." Liu Ke only believed in his own eyes. "But your taste is really unusual. You can eat omegas like Li Cheng, so you are not afraid of yams?"

Xiao Yiheng thought, what do you know? The orange is not only not toothy, but also soft and sweet. If you bite through the seemingly tough outer skin, you can absorb the sweet and delicious juice.

But this kind of thing, there is no need to talk to outsiders.

Liu can see that Xiao Yiheng didn't want to talk any more, he changed the subject cleverly.

"By the way, don't you have a good relationship with the art teacher (Guanguan)?" Liu Ke said, "You didn't come to school yesterday, but you missed the big news that Teacher Qiu gave birth! It's a daughter!"

Teacher Qiu insisted on conceiving the baby by herself. She held her eight-month pregnant belly to teach the students. Not long ago, she took maternity leave. Yesterday she was happy.