53

This is fishing law enforcement! This is obviously fishing law enforcement!

Li Cheng irritatedly circled the art classroom, glanced at the mysterious drawing board uncontrollably. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

The cunning hunter dug a trap and put on the most tempting bait. The curious little wild cats circled the trap, uncontrollably wanting to stretch out their paws and taste the bait.

Two voices buzzed in Li Cheng's ears.

One was his sensible angel, shaking his collar and roaring: "Li Cheng, you carry it clearly! This is obviously Xiao Yiheng's trap. If you really uncover the felt cloth, he will definitely laugh at you fiercely! "

The other is his demon partner, blowing the wind in his ears: "Oh, brother Li, you are a dignified school bully, Xiao Yiheng won't let you do it, so you just listen to him? Besides, he is not here now, you just Secretly lifted a corner to take a look, then put it back quickly, he won't know~"

Two voices fought in his ears, and the unsurprisingly little demon won a big victory in the end.

Li Cheng pretended to clear his throat, put his hands behind him, and walked in all directions, pacing slowly to the painting like a leader of inspection work.

The gray (colored) felt cloth was placed softly on the easel, covering the whole picture of the painting. Li Cheng couldn't guess what kind of scenery it was.

Maybe, there is nothing under the felt cloth, it is deliberately singing the empty city plan.

Li Cheng's palm was slightly hot, he settled, and finally stopped hesitating, grabbing a corner of the felt cloth.

Then gently pull

The soft felt cloth slipped from the easel, and Li Orange fell into a lush blue (color).

It was the waves, the clear water, and the sea composed of countless blues (colors).

The sea water divides the sunlight into countless bright (color) blocks, which are tenderly wrapped in a honey (color) figure.

That figure belongs to a teenager.

He is swimming, he is more like dancing on the top of a wave.

He is naked, but his nakedness does not give the painting a sense of lewdness and evil. He doesn't need to wear a piece of cloth, because he is already wearing sunlight, water waves, and bubbles.

The scapula of the teenager is covered with Yunting's back muscles, and the waist is connected with the round buttocks. He stretched every inch of his muscles (flesh rou), his two long arms pushed aside the water, his feet (hook gou) splashed, and a head of golden (colored) hair was slowly swaying in the sea water.

Although this painting did not depict the appearance of a teenager, Li Cheng clearly realized that the person in the painting was him the moment he saw this painting.

Xiao Yiheng painted him.

Blue (color) water, gold (color) hair, honey (color) skin, orange (color) light.

In Xiao Yiheng's eyes, Li Orange was composed of these colors.

But Li Orange is not only these colors (colors).