9

In the dark alley, Xiao Yiheng took a step back and avoided the oncoming fist. The man was caught off guard and slammed into the wall behind. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

Xiao Yihengli landed around him and lifted his leg to make up his back.

Regardless of the fact that Brother Tiger and the group of tiger brothers are looking for revenge, in fact, this group of gangsters is just a mob.

They swarmed up, you punched, I kicked, there are no rules, and occasionally injure friendly forces.

Xiao Yiheng was able to face their siege, but the buzzing of flies was also annoying.

He has always hated troubles, and even more troubles that have nothing to do with him. He didn't understand why Li Orange dragged himself into the water.

Thinking of this, his action was even harsher.

In Hwaseong No. 1 Middle School, all students regarded Xiao Yiheng as a handsome noble son. They held him up to the altar and regarded him as a statue made of ice.

But they didn't know that the so-called gods... would also fight.

And... the gods fight, they played very well.

When others fight, not only do they use their arms and fists, but also their eyes and nose. Forehead bounces with blue veins, and the whole face is flushed; but Xiao Yiheng does the opposite. The harder he strikes, the more expression on his face. The clouds are light and the wind is light, even if the enemy sees blood, he is not moved at all.

Xiao Yiheng was surrounded by layers, but he didn't appear to be embarrassed. He calmly dealt with Yuru with one punch and one kick.

Someone was kicked in the stomach by him, and he couldn't help vomiting (dry gan), and the filth splashed out fell on the ground. Xiao Yiheng had some cleanliness, seeing this scene, he took a step back subconsciously.

Brother Hu immediately caught his mental relaxation at this moment, raised the crowbar in his hand and rushed from behind him!

Xiao Yiheng didn't notice the danger at all, seeing that the crowbar was about to fall on him, if it was smashed, he would definitely bleed and fracture!

However, between the electric light and flint, a burst of air blasted.

——Suddenly a brick flew from another direction, and it hit Brother Tiger’s right hand with a stick accurately and accurately!

Brother Tiger cried out in pain, the crowbar in his hand could no longer be held, and he fell to the ground.

Hearing the movement behind him, Xiao Yiheng was instantly alert.

He looked back, and saw Brother Hu clutching his wrists and inhaling air-conditioning. Under his feet, broken bricks fell to the ground.

Looking at the distance, a boy was facing the light, and the shadow was very long.

In a daze, Xiao Yiheng thought that his painting had come true——

The setting sun fell on the horizon, and the afterglow of the sun slanted down from the alleyway, rendering all bricks and woods into orange-red (color); and in the world of orange-red (color), one covered with gold (color) brilliance The boy slowly approached and became the only strange (color) in this picture.

——That is Li Cheng.

Lawless, Li Orange does whatever he wants.

The boy's forehead was full of sweat, and the (chest xiong) exhaled hot breath between the ups and downs of his mouth.