The cub is coming 1

Here comes the cub

In a blink of an eye, Li Cheng's belly grew like a balloon. +++ The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.sto123.cc

Male (sexual xing) omega and female (sexual xing) omega are different in body structure after all. Male (sexual xing) omega is born in August after pregnancy.

Xiao Yiheng's pockets are bulging, and he naturally does not hesitate to spend money at this time. He had already booked a private hospital, and the whole course of vvip treatment would definitely not let Li Cheng suffer any wrongdoing.

It's just that this baby is really lazy. It has been several days after the due date, and he still sleeps in Li Cheng's stomach (sleeping Shui).

Li Cheng was anxious.

Can Li Cheng not worry.

Xiao Yiheng was in charge of the whole process of ordering the hospital, and he didn't make Li Cheng bother at all. As soon as Li Cheng entered the hospital, seeing the magnificent decoration and considerate nurses, he felt that something was wrong.

Li Cheng: "Xiao Yiheng, tell me the truth, how much does this hospital cost a day?"

Xiao Yiheng: "Not too expensive."

Li Cheng: "How expensive is it if it is not too expensive?"

"..." Xiao Yiheng said nothing.

Li Cheng is not stupid. He has a mobile phone and immediately checked the hospital's official website charges.

After counting the number of zeros, Li Orange almost fainted.

Seeing that he was angry, Xiao Yiheng hurriedly coaxed him: "Orange, don't worry. The official website price is only a reference price. If you order a monthly package with the postnatal care center, you can get a discount!"

"You tm also bought a monthly package??" Li Cheng suspected that he would go home and sell the gold medal after giving birth!

If the cub is lazy in the stomach for a day, Li Cheng will stay in the hospital for another day; if Li Cheng stays for a day, the money will be taken away by one day...

Xiao Yiheng went out and took a work call. When he returned to the ward, he saw Li Cheng standing on the balcony of the VIP ward, reading aloud the hospital's charges.

Li Cheng read and stroked (touched Mo) his belly: "Baby, don't (sleep in Shui) anymore, listen carefully. The single-day charge for the vvip ward is as follows-infrastructure fee: xxxx yuan/day, Bed fee: xxxx yuan/day; doctor's nominated fee: xxxxx yuan/day; nutritious meal: 1688 yuan/day... Damn, it takes more than a thousand a day to eat? I didn't eat any abalone and lobster! Cub, you When Dad was preparing for the Olympics, the cost of meals in the team was at this level. If you were born and couldn't swim 100, you would be sorry for the 1,688 yuan!"

Xiao Yiheng who listened to all this: "..."

I don't know if Li Cheng's reading of the fee schedule played a role. That night, Li Cheng "started".

He had all his clothes removed, covered him with a thin blanket, and was sent to the delivery room while lying on the (bed chuang). Xiao Yiheng changed into sterile clothes, guarded him every step of the way, and followed up with the operating room.