60

It was originally a joyous class gathering for the students, but because of the addition of Assistant Professor Xiao, the atmosphere instantly became dull and serious. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

Looking at those bitter and enmity faces, Xiao Yiheng asked Li Cheng puzzledly: "I am also their senior, and you are also their senior. Why do you join them, they are very welcome; I join them, but they Put on such an expression?"

Li Cheng pondered for a while and came to the answer: "Maybe it's because you are not as handsome as I am."

Xiao Yiheng raised his eyebrows: "...Do you know how many people ask me for contact information when I walked here from the station?"

Li Cheng exploded as soon as he heard it: "Okay, you guy who attracts bees and butterflies, just want to be my wife? I'll sign up for a Durban for you in a hurry, let you learn what is called Take o as the key."

The two of you came and I fought for a while, and stopped to giggle at the same time.

Youyou couldn't understand what they were talking about. She thought that today's brother and Xiao brother were so weird. They always told those inexplicable jokes that were not funny at all. They started to giggle after they finished talking, and then continued after the silly laugh... …Just repeat an infinite number of cycles, making her hear drowsy (Shui Shui).

But other than that, Pomelo is quite happy.

The little girl held Xiao Yiheng in one hand and her brother in the other. The three people walked side by side in the park, not knowing how many people's eyes were attracted.

Youyou noticed that in their team, there were a few young ladies in the first grade looking back to peek at her from time to time, so she raised her chin triumphantly and thought: Look, you envy you, I have two older brothers, and Both brothers are handsome!

As everyone knows, the focus of those little girls is completely different.

"Why does Assistant Professor Xiao come to the water park? With his cold look, he should go to the ice park."

"And why did Senior Brother Li Cheng talk and laugh with him? Haven't the two of them been at fault?"

"What do you mean by'talking and laughing'? That is obviously'(强qiang) Yan Huanxiao', Brother Li Cheng sacrificed the ego to complete the ego. In order to let us have a good time, he used his personal risk to attract Assistant Teacher Xiao. Firepower."

"Why does Brother Li Cheng's younger sister look very familiar with Assistant Professor Xiao?"

"Little sister doesn't know the dangers in the world. Do you remember the way Assistant Xiao came to class on the first day? Everyone was fascinated by him. What happened? He deducted points and didn't feel soft!" Wei Huohuo, who was next to him, said, "Wei Huohuo has the most say in this matter. His usual minutes are almost deducted by Assistant Xiao."

When Wei Huohuo was suddenly cueed to Wei Huohuo, he looked like he was wandering away from the sky. It took a long time before he responded and said vaguely: "Uh... yes, yes."

A group of people bought group tickets and entered the park together. Although it was a weekend, there were not many tourists because the park had just started its trial operation.