80

The winter in the north is unreasonably cold.

At noon (yan yan) the sun was shining brightly, and Li Cheng and her roommates had lunch in the cafeteria, and they were lazily sunbathing for a while. After the training in the afternoon, the north wind suddenly became extremely strong, and the cold wind went straight into the collar of the down jacket.

It was getting dark here very early, less than half past five, the dark night (color) had been suppressed, only a thin orange red (color) was left on the horizon, falling far away on the horizon.

Li Cheng pushed open the gate of the swimming pool, wrapped her down jacket tightly, thinking about what to eat in the cafeteria.

The food in the training center is really nothing to say. Every day, professional nutritionists will match the dishes (color) for them. Li Cheng's favorite is beef noodle soup. A pot of simmering bubbling noodle soup is placed in a large sea bowl. The dishes are rich and topped with a thick layer of beef (肉rou) chunks and egg whites. There are a lot of carbs, carbs, and vegetables, and a bowl of chuckles is eaten into the stomach, it can't be warmer.

Thinking of this, Li Cheng couldn't help but swallowed with a grunt, he quickened his pace and headed towards the cafeteria.

"--Orange Orange!" At this moment, Li Orange vaguely caught a familiar voice in the wind.

Li Cheng's body stopped first, and he subconsciously tilted his head to search for the source of the familiar voice.

But when I looked around, there was only a whistling wind in my ears.

...It should be that he missed Xiao Yiheng too much, and he actually heard his boyfriend's voice here.

I don't know what that guy is doing now, maybe he is painting in the art classroom in a short-sleeved t-shirt.

Li Cheng subconsciously put his hand in his pocket and wanted to (touch Mo) to send a text message on his mobile phone, but was empty (touched Mo)-in order to prevent the coach from discovering that he had hidden his mobile phone, he would secretly use it during training every day Hidden in the quilt.

It was so depressing that they could not celebrate together on their first birthday after dating.

Li Cheng scratched his hair in annoyance, and suddenly a pair of big hands stretched out from behind him, covering his eyes.

Li Cheng's world suddenly turned dark, he was startled, a ridiculous idea jumped into his mind.

He couldn't restrain the excitement at the corner of his mouth, and immediately held the hands with his backhands, turned around-then his expression collapsed instantly.

"Damn, Zhou Jian, are you naive?" Li Cheng curled his lips, his eyes filled with disappointment.

"Sorry, I want to scare you when I see you in a daze." Zhou Jian is a northerner and an alpha. He is very tall and bows his head slightly every time he talks to Li Orange.

Both of them specialize in freestyle. Although one is long and one is short, they usually train together. There are a total of six events in the men's freestyle, and there are 11 reserve players. Li Cheng has become a very special presence in the team because he is an omega. Li Cheng's performance was outstanding, and other players were extremely jealous of his strength, coupled with his (sexual sex) stabbing head, which caused him and the other players to be quite at odds... As time passed, Li Cheng was nothing in the team. My friend, only a few words can be said with Zhou Jian.